Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLDEST Complete Hebrew Bible being returned to Israel

Go down

OLDEST Complete Hebrew Bible being returned to Israel Empty OLDEST Complete Hebrew Bible being returned to Israel

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:39 pm

https://allisrael.com/world-s-oldest-complete-hebrew-bible-to-return-now-to-the-possession-of-the-jewish-people-in-israel

“The Hebrew Bible is the most influential book in history and constitutes the bedrock of Western civilization. I rejoice in knowing that it belongs to the Jewish People. It was my mission, realizing the historic significance of Codex Sassoon, to see that it resides in a place with global access to all people. In my heart and mind that place was the land of Israel, the cradle of Judaism, where the Hebrew Bible originated,” Moses said in a statement.

“Its return now to the possession of the Jewish people fills my heart with excitement and joy, I asked to make sure that it will return to a permanent residence in a place that is accessible to the general public and that will be a focal point for visitors from all over the world,” Moses said.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down