Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person

Post by Red Lily Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:04 pm

Biden is not judo kicking the dog in the head as the video says nor is there obvious abuse.  We need to stick to facts and not fabrications.

As much as the Bidens are a corrupt POS family he is not kicking that dog as claimed and "Obama eats dog?"   What the   ...   ?   Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person - Page 2 2812882407

This thread belongs in Fringe which is where it is going.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person

Post by Casey Jones Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:30 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

..........  This spring, I had gone by, and the poor little dog was left to play by himself outside.  He was frantic for company...he ran up to the chain-link fence, tasted my fingers, tried to jump on my face but couldn't reach above the fence.

............ Now, this dog is almost full grown...and aggressive and noisy.   ..........but would jump and growl and bare the teeth.  

.................  They made a mean dog.  

I am not interested in the political side of this thread.

We had a similar experience a few year ago here. Were walking and a little happy pup came ambling up to a the fence for a pat.
We were all happy and patting the pup. An angry terse womens voice came out form the house "Leave the dog alone".
Was really sad. What a dog that will be now.

Noting that the dog in the White House (the canine, not the foul child-molesting dirty dog) is being mistreated, is not political.

I'm sorry you don't like to hear things that contradict the Narrative you've been fed; but I'm dealing with facts in this subject.

Dogs don't go mean by themselves, unless they're rabid. They are MADE mean, with mistreatment.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:43 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:

..........  This spring, I had gone by, and the poor little dog was left to play by himself outside.  He was frantic for company...he ran up to the chain-link fence, tasted my fingers, tried to jump on my face but couldn't reach above the fence.

............ Now, this dog is almost full grown...and aggressive and noisy.   ..........but would jump and growl and bare the teeth.  

.................  They made a mean dog.  

I am not interested in the political side of this thread.

We had a similar experience a few year ago here. Were walking and a little happy pup came ambling up to a the fence for a pat.
We were all happy and patting the pup. An angry terse womens voice came out form the house "Leave the dog alone".
Was really sad. What a dog that will be now.

Noting that the dog in the White House (the canine, not the foul child-molesting dirty dog) is being mistreated, is not political.

I'm sorry you don't like to hear things that contradict the Narrative you've been fed; but I'm dealing with facts in this subject.

Dogs don't go mean by themselves, unless they're rabid.  They are MADE mean, with mistreatment.

If you think that dog is being kicked in the video you are definitely not dealing with facts.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:42 pm

Obviously they aren't going to kick the dog on video.

And that's not the only way to be cruel to a dog.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:01 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Obviously they aren't going to kick the dog on video.

And that's not the only way to be cruel to a dog.
Then why post a vid of the nitwit in the W.H. w/a dog that is decidedly not being kicked, as evidence that it is? That makes no sense. Obama eats dog, Biden Kicks dog and Trump is a terrible person - Page 2 809917594
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:13 am

Visual filler.

The news is, a SS agent got bit, and it's the ninth time it happened.

No cameras. The interior of the WH is probably the last place on the planet you're safe from video surveillance. No wonder Hunter put his stash there.

And of course, the dog ain't talkin'.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:30 pm

I say he wanted to kick the dog from the action and holdback but he knew somewhere in that punkin' head that he was being filmed. IN lefty lala land kicking a dog is worse than sniffing and feeling up little girls.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:49 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I say he wanted to kick the dog from the action and holdback but he knew somewhere in that punkin' head that he was being filmed.  IN lefty lala land kicking a dog is worse than sniffing and feeling up little girls.

It's all tied together.

I wonder if he beat his kids when he wasn't boinking them.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:45 pm

Obama Ate Dog, And He'd Do It Again To Remind You Of Seamus Romney
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama-ate-dog-seamus-romney_n_1464749
WASHINGTON -- When conservatives discovered that President Obama admitted to having eaten dog meat as a child when he lived in Indonesia, they vowed to bring it up any time the other side dared mention Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's mistreatment of his dog in 1983.

White House admits that Obama ate dog meat - Washington Examiner
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-admits-that-obama-ate-dog-meat
White House admits that Obama ate dog meat | Washington Examiner During the White House Press Briefing today, Jay Carney admitted that the President Obama was only “joking” when he referred...

This really happened: Obama ate a dog - Glenn Beck
https://www.glennbeck.com/2012/04/18/this-really-happened-obama-ate-a-dog
In Dreams of My Father, President Obama wrote, "With Lolo I have learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner, plenty of rice, and away from the dinner people I was introduced to dog meat, tough, snake meat, tougher, and roasted grasshopper." "This is a very low standard for me.

Dog-meat eating claim sparks Twitter dispute between Obama, Romney ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dog-meat-eating-claim-sparks-twitter-dispute-between...
The latest round centers on an old claim by President Obama that, as a child, he tried dog meat. The Daily Caller ignited the exchange on Twitter with a blog post Tuesday, referring to the excerpt ...
Obama Ate Dog Meat as a Child - The Daily Beast
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:30 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Obama Ate Dog, And He'd Do It Again To Remind You Of Seamus Romney
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama-ate-dog-seamus-romney_n_1464749
WASHINGTON -- When conservatives discovered that President Obama admitted to having eaten dog meat as a child when he lived in Indonesia, they vowed to bring it up any time the other side dared mention Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's mistreatment of his dog in 1983.

White House admits that Obama ate dog meat - Washington Examiner
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-admits-that-obama-ate-dog-meat
White House admits that Obama ate dog meat | Washington Examiner During the White House Press Briefing today, Jay Carney admitted that the President Obama was only “joking” when he referred...

This really happened: Obama ate a dog - Glenn Beck
https://www.glennbeck.com/2012/04/18/this-really-happened-obama-ate-a-dog
In Dreams of My Father, President Obama wrote, "With Lolo I have learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner, plenty of rice, and away from the dinner people I was introduced to dog meat, tough, snake meat, tougher, and roasted grasshopper." "This is a very low standard for me.

Dog-meat eating claim sparks Twitter dispute between Obama, Romney ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dog-meat-eating-claim-sparks-twitter-dispute-between...
The latest round centers on an old claim by President Obama that, as a child, he tried dog meat. The Daily Caller ignited the exchange on Twitter with a blog post Tuesday, referring to the excerpt ...
Obama Ate Dog Meat as a Child - The Daily Beast
It may shock you learn that I don't find eating dog meat all that offensive, but I don't. What I do find highly offensive, however, is Jay the Carney lying about it.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2