Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super PAC "Americans for Prosperity," putting out thousand of anti-Trump Ads

+2
Calypso Jones
Crusader
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Super PAC "Americans for Prosperity," putting out thousand of anti-Trump Ads Empty Super PAC "Americans for Prosperity," putting out thousand of anti-Trump Ads

Post by 2cent Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:38 pm

The article I have handy is from Huff Post, but Politico, along w/a few others, are no different, when it come to describing, "Americans for Prosperity," and Charles Koch as, "Conservative." That's okay, they also describe "Club for Growth," as Conservative.

Well, no, it's not okay. Those political sources really need to be corrected, and, if possible, forced to TELL THE TRUTH.

Enough. Over to the what Americans for Prosperity are up to. Maybe a number of you have seen the ads. They're annoying. (I may cave, and pull up a uTube sample, if one's out there. For now, from Huff Post:

Americans for Prosperity Action, a super PAC backed by billionaire conservative activist Charles Koch[/b], is spending $1.68 million on ads in North Carolina, Arkansas and Tennessee, according to Carolina Journal.
And the ads are yawners. Here's one example:
The spot appears to be the same one the PAC ran last week during the Republican presidential debate:

That spot was part of a $4 million campaign aimed at the early primary states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada, according to The Washington Post.
https://news.yahoo.com/conservative-pac-urges-gop-voters-073734825.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3RhcnRwYWdlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJu_P4Pc1msKxPeuY7xJfl-CntYYHVHP2CjQIP6pRTGjrq_1oiAWqA2zhCZ5jjuDr5eA4UUlnCDaqqizThXjlXCsjTrlWP1905mjNWyCovm4ihCltDzERiYCERUp3ltVAVuYaFuhs14EQzn43RXmV9IxWXVaalmTFeS81pAyriwc

Yawmers, but doing a fairly decent job of working on the insecurities of voters who are more concerned with seeing to it that an "R" wins, over a conservative.
The HIGHLY annoying part of the ad(s) is assuring those who aren't paying attention, that Trump is making it all about him, NOT "us."

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Super PAC "Americans for Prosperity," putting out thousand of anti-Trump Ads Empty Re: Super PAC "Americans for Prosperity," putting out thousand of anti-Trump Ads

Post by Casey Jones Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:22 pm

I'm starting to think these groups, these ads, are doing America a service.

We KNOW what these people stand for - the Status Quo, money-printing for banksters and billionaires, and the rest of us will own nothing. Savers see their wealth decimated - money or non-stock investments. Banksters, heavy in stocks for house accounts, loved the ZIRP short-term loans to buy on the banks' house accounts. The buy pressure drives prices up; the asset increases in value from the BUY pressure; and then, oligarchs, too, see THEIR on-paper wealth increased.

Just like 1928.

We're left out - many of us burned by past market staged-runs.

But, anyway...they stand for continuing on the Suicide Highway. We also know what Trump represented. Good and bad.

Now, when these status-quo cronies call their PACs things like "Americans for Prosperity" - Americans with intelligence KNOW they're lying. And thus, NOT to be trusted.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Super PAC "Americans for Prosperity," putting out thousand of anti-Trump Ads Empty Re: Super PAC "Americans for Prosperity," putting out thousand of anti-Trump Ads

Post by 2cent Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:11 am

Casey Jones wrote:I'm starting to think these groups, these ads, are doing America a service.

We KNOW what these people stand for - the Status Quo, money-printing for banksters and billionaires, and the rest of us will own nothing.  Savers see their wealth decimated - money or non-stock investments.  Banksters, heavy in stocks for house accounts, loved the ZIRP short-term loans to buy on the banks' house accounts.  The buy pressure drives prices up; the asset increases in value from the BUY pressure; and then, oligarchs, too, see THEIR on-paper wealth increased.

Just like 1928.

We're left out - many of us burned by past market staged-runs.

But, anyway...they stand for continuing on the Suicide Highway.  We also know what Trump represented.  Good and bad.

Now, when these status-quo cronies call their PACs things like "Americans for Prosperity" - Americans with intelligence KNOW they're lying.  And thus, NOT to be trusted.
I truly do hope that you're on the right track with that one. We two aren't the only ones who've had a problem with placing a whole lot of trust in the average voter. On top of that, those who count the vote.

But I must say, it surely did my heart good to hear you place that much trust/faith in the intelligence of the average voter. This is new out of you. What got you to coming around to that way of thinking? I was under the impression that you were one of the ones who went along with the thinking that Trump wasn't likely to win, and, therefore, a selecting a different candidate would be the way to go.

Have I misread you?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:21 am

I am always against organisations that put out smear campaigns on 'opponents.'
It's childish, damaging, wasteful and negative.

Don't tell me how bad someone else it, tell me what you will do that is good.

Sprintcyclist

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:35 am

2cent wrote:
But I must say, it surely did my heart good to hear you place that much trust/faith in the intelligence of the average voter.  This is new out of you.  What got you to coming around to that way of thinking?  I was under the impression that you were one of the ones who went along with the thinking that Trump wasn't likely to win, and, therefore, a selecting a different candidate would be the way to go.

Have I misread you?

My sentiments on our odds, vary by the day...by the hour.

But it's been encouraging to see so many people reject the Deep State Propaganda Mill and it's geyser of lies. The more stupid charges they dump on Trump, the more his popularity rises.

And the more Corn Pop and his criminal AG file on various patriot groups, the more it's obvious what Corn Pop, or his puppetmasters, is/are.

It all comes down to the vote. If it's held; how it's counted; how to communicate to these sons of bitches that a fake victory for the Corpse of Corn Pop, will NOT be tolerated.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:40 am

That's what Democrats do, put out all kinds of advertisements that LOOK very patriotic but, are anything but. To the unsuspecting, the gullible, the ignorant, the misinformed, the dis-informed and those who vote lockstep Democrat regardless of how illegal the party actually is. Some examples are killing babies but calling it "women's healthcare", opposing legal citizens from defending themselves but, calling them, "weapons of war", defunding law enforcement but, calling it "safety", taking bribes and kickbacks to sell out America while claiming that you aren't, making millions using shell companies to line your and your families pockets while claiming that you aren't, etc., etc., etc.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:01 pm

Americans for whose prosperity?
Crusader
Crusader

2cent, Casey Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:57 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:
But I must say, it surely did my heart good to hear you place that much trust/faith in the intelligence of the average voter.  This is new out of you.  What got you to coming around to that way of thinking?  I was under the impression that you were one of the ones who went along with the thinking that Trump wasn't likely to win, and, therefore, a selecting a different candidate would be the way to go.

Have I misread you?

But it's been encouraging to see so many people reject the Deep State Propaganda Mill and it's geyser of lies.  The more stupid charges they dump on Trump, the more his popularity rises.

And the more Corn Pop and his criminal AG file on various patriot groups, the more it's obvious what Corn Pop, or his puppetmasters, is/are.

It all comes down to the vote.  If it's held; how it's counted; how to communicate to these sons of bitches that a fake victory for the Corpse of Corn Pop, will NOT be tolerated.

I hear you Casey. I get very frustrated with the actions of the repunks. They aren't on our side so we're basically out here alone with no representation. Repunks are cowardly and happy to be number 2 because it's still lucrative.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:23 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:

Have I misread you?

But it's been encouraging to see so many people reject the Deep State Propaganda Mill and it's geyser of lies.  The more stupid charges they dump on Trump, the more his popularity rises.

It all comes down to the vote.  If it's held; how it's counted; how to communicate to these sons of bitches that a fake victory for the Corpse of Corn Pop, will NOT be tolerated.

I hear you Casey. I get very frustrated with the actions of the repunks.  They aren't on our side so we're basically out here alone with no representation.    Repunks are cowardly and happy to be number 2 because it's still lucrative.
So cowardly that the stinking chickens won't even show who they are. They've got to hide behind vague names like, "Americans for (my) Prosperity," and "Club for (tax) Growth."
They sicken me.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:39 am

RV wrote:That's what Democrats do, put out all kinds of advertisements that LOOK very patriotic but, are anything but. To the unsuspecting, the gullible, the ignorant, the misinformed, the dis-informed and those who vote lockstep Democrat regardless of how illegal the party actually is. Some examples are killing babies but calling it "women's healthcare", opposing legal citizens from defending themselves but, calling them, "weapons of war", defunding law enforcement but, calling it "safety", taking bribes and kickbacks to sell out America while claiming that you aren't, making millions using shell companies to line your and your families pockets while claiming that you aren't, etc., etc., etc.

Is that all there is in that christian heart of yours?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next