Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pennsylvania House of Representatives election

3 posters

Go down

Pennsylvania House of Representatives election Empty Pennsylvania House of Representatives election

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:27 am

Democrats won.
Now they can pass broadened protections for LGBTQ+ people and gun control measures.

Congratulations to the winners

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Pennsylvania House of Representatives election Empty Re: Pennsylvania House of Representatives election

Post by vege57 Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:46 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:Democrats won.
Now they can pass broadened protections for LGBTQ+ people and gun control measures.

Im unsure why gay people need all these protections, whats wrong with the ones we all live under ? lol
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Pennsylvania House of Representatives election Empty Re: Pennsylvania House of Representatives election

Post by vege57 Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:51 am

When I head out for a night on the town , I dont feel the need to tell anyone what my gender or sexual preferences are, Unless I come across some young naive Christian chic and rub my dick on her leg lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:08 am

vege57 wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:Democrats won.

Im unsure why gay people need all these protections, whats wrong with the ones we all live under ? lol

I have been told they are quite oppressed against and live a difficult life.
Hopefully it has got better recently for them

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:04 pm

vege57 wrote:When I head out for a night on the town , I dont feel the need to tell anyone what my gender or sexual preferences are, Unless I come across some young naive Christian chic and rub my dick on her leg lol

Shee-itt. I had a roommate for one semester in university...we were sorta forced together, we both had other arrangements that fell through.

He was a Dance major, short and slim...and he had the voice affection of a fruit. I didn't notice if he had the limp-wrist going on...

...BUT. He was not only not queer, he was hypersexed.

He LOVED going out on campus, and putting his lonely-f@gg0t act to work. Invariably some semi-hot girl...the "mothering" kind, you know...would get interested.

She'd have her own issues - MILF wasn't a term back then, and of course she'd be too young for that...but she'd be the kind.

It was HER chance to prove how hot SHE was. She was gonna CURE a poor little misunderstood gay guy, by showing how good it could be, with a REAL WOMAN.

So they'd find a place and go to work. And then he'd come back and just LAAAFFF with friends... He got a lot of notches cut that way.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down