Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study finds artuficial sweeteners are ...deadly...in particular aspartame/equal/acesfulfame K

2 posters

Go down

Study finds artuficial sweeteners are ...deadly...in particular aspartame/equal/acesfulfame K Empty Study finds artuficial sweeteners are ...deadly...in particular aspartame/equal/acesfulfame K

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:27 pm

https://news.un.org/en/story/2023/07/1138732

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Study finds artuficial sweeteners are ...deadly...in particular aspartame/equal/acesfulfame K Empty Re: Study finds artuficial sweeteners are ...deadly...in particular aspartame/equal/acesfulfame K

Post by Red Lily Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:29 pm

I've known that for decades. I would never touch that stuff. Nor margarine.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Study finds artuficial sweeteners are ...deadly...in particular aspartame/equal/acesfulfame K Empty Re: Study finds artuficial sweeteners are ...deadly...in particular aspartame/equal/acesfulfame K

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:54 pm

The fda approved it too fast and then quietly removed saccharin off the carcinogen list.   I noticed early on that when stores left those drinks in the sun they took on a rancid taste.

I've seen studies that claim aspartame is converted, oxidized into formaldehyde. It's in too many foods and in spite of these studies stays in the food supply. It's a health problem.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down