Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Altars Are Everywhere! // Robert Henderson joins Katie Souza

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Demonic Altars Are Everywhere! // Robert Henderson joins Katie Souza - Page 2 Empty Re: Demonic Altars Are Everywhere! // Robert Henderson joins Katie Souza

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:19 pm

Horrendous what that child experienced
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

The Mariner and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Demonic Altars Are Everywhere! // Robert Henderson joins Katie Souza - Page 2 Empty Re: Demonic Altars Are Everywhere! // Robert Henderson joins Katie Souza

Post by RV Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:43 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Horrendous what that child experienced

I agree and just think, she is one of thousands who have talked about her experiences. There are many children who haven't come forward or are so traumatized by the experiences that they cannot come forward.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones, The Mariner and Leon Xiv like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:25 pm

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2022/06/02/satanists-worship-a-trans-demon-conceptualized-1000-years-ago-lgbt-community-is-literally-satanic/

Trans community whether some know it or not is literally satanic.  Satanists worship a trans demon conceptualized 1000 years ago.

Baphomet was originally conceptualized as a paganistic demon that represents equality, which is why it is half-human, half-animal, and both man and woman.

The concept of Baphomet was later visualized in 1856 by Eliphas Levi, an ex-Catholic turned occultist, who openly opposed God and the Catholic Church through various writings on magic, paganism, and the occult.

Fast-forward to the present day, and the Satanic Temple, a ‘religious’ organization that prides itself on achieving legal status as such, uses this famous image of Baphomet as their visual representation, bringing it with them when they perform rituals throughout the United States.

The statue of Baphomet is seen accompanied by two children — a white girl and a black boy — who look up in awe at the goat-faced demon.

According to the Satanic Temple, around half of its members are a part of the LGBT community, meaning they are some form of gay.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

The Mariner likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:56 pm

ChatGPT is generating bible verses or those suffering from the demon of homosexuality (transgenderism)     There's a warning for those who add to or subtract from the word of God.  Who would knowingly do such a thang.   The Father of lies........

Demonic Altars Are Everywhere! // Robert Henderson joins Katie Souza - Page 2 Church-lady-satan

https://answersingenesis.org/technology/chatgpt-generates-bible-verse/

Here's the backstory:
According to a Reddit post that went viral, a trans-identifying individual posted, “I was feeling sad today,” and so this person turned to AI for encouragement by asking ChatGPT to write a “fake Bible passage about Jesus accepting trans people.”

here's the response.

And a woman, whose heart was divided between spirit and body, came before him. In quiet despair, she asked, ‘Lord, I come to you estranged, for my spirit and body are not one. How shall I hope to enter the kingdom of God?’

Jesus looked upon her with kindness, replying, ‘my child, blessed are those who strive for unity within themselves, for they shall know the deepest truths of my Father’s creation. Be not afraid, for in the kingdom of God, there is no man nor woman, as all are one in spirit. The gates of my Father’s kingdom will open for those who love and are loved, for God looks not upon the body, but the heart.

note:  no book, chapter verse. naturally

Now there’s so much I could say about this fake “Bible” passage written by a bot that clearly pulled from the culture, not God’s Word, to construct a supposed answer from Jesus.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

The Mariner and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mariner Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:

This video was hard to watch & listen to. And unfortunately I would bet that this stuff is far more wide spread now. But there is no uprising by good men & women.

Because of fear. Fear that the rich & powerful might take it out on us. But those rich & powerful are as much or more scared of us.

If we fight back we might lose jobs, houses, cars, they might put us in jail, torture us or even kill us but what is that if we don't do anything & let this happen?

How do we stand before God & explain that we did nothing because the comforts of life were just too much to give up to fight evil?

It's something all good men & women truly need to wrestle with & should almost daily.
The Mariner
The Mariner

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:10 am

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Meaning the Earth only existed as a concept, and there was no Sun.
So looking at the 'worlds' of the Kabbalah, we have Atziluth, Briah, Yetzirah, and Assiah.
Or in English Emanation (concept), Creation, Formation and The world of working (end result).

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Calypso Jones and The Mariner like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:14 am

RV wrote:

I agree and just think, she is one of thousands who have talked about her experiences. There are many children who haven't come forward or are so traumatized by the experiences that they cannot come forward.
The worst part is when you are told "No one will ever believe you"
I had that said to me when I was writing a proto type of what would become my 2nd ebook

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:32 pm

Leon Xiv wrote:
RV wrote:

The worst part is when you are told "No one will ever believe you"
I had that said to me when I was writing a proto type of what would become my 2nd ebook

My heart goes out to you. Children don't know it but, the whole idea is just another lie and form of intimidation. As a "Big Brother" one of the tenets of my training repeatedly was that one ALWAYS believes a child and acts accordingly.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:07 am

The agenda driven superiority of parents who had their children vaxxed  without really taking the time to make an informed decision on whether the covid vaxx would be of help or not.  Actually..they didn't care.  It was a political statement that they were determined to make.  Heard any of them complain about their decision that ultimately caused their child's death.   Nor have I.  

This article's point can also be applied to transgenderism/child sex mutilation in the name of gender transition.

https://russellgonnering.substack.com/p/moloch-worship-in-the-21st-century

Moloch sacrifice is still going on in the world...IN this country.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

The Mariner and Leon Xiv like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:20 am

i previously posted this in the maui thread.  it's interesting.  Remember same was said for Haiti...now there seems to be some kind of indication that haiti is open to hearing God's word. that would be nice.  

https://harbingersdaily.com/water-worship-why-paganism-could-be-to-blame-for-the-severity-of-hawaiis-fires/

President Obama’s Foundation has a special page dedicated to Kaleo Manuel, published before the fire occurred. This is what it says about him on that page:

He believes that ancient wisdom and traditional ecological knowledge of native peoples will help save the Earth. Kaleo is passionate about elevating native and indigenous ways of knowing in all spheres of discourse and dialogue.

I also want to address an interview that, while recorded a couple of years ago, points to Manuel’s ideology. Could it be that he did not turn the water on because of his philosophy? In this interview, he talks about water as something that shouldn’t be used but instead something that should be worshipped:

The commission is responsible per our authorizing statute to protect and manage all water resources in the state. One water is like taking it and looking at it from a holistic system perspective. That’s not any different than how Hawaiians traditionally manage water.

You know, in essence, we, as native Hawaiians, treated water as one of the earthy manifestations of a god, an Akua Kāne. So that reverence for a resource and that reciprocity in relationship was something that was really, really important to our worldview and well-being, living [on] an island isolated from other civilizations.

So I think where it shifted to today, or over time, is that we’ve become used to looking at water as something which we use and not necessarily something that we revere as that thing that gives us life. Right?

To me, it’s a shift in value set. If we can start to really look at how we, as humans on an island, can reconnect to that traditional value set. My motto was always to let water connect us and not divide us, like we can share it, but it requires true conversations about equity.

Water is not something to be used but something to be worshipped? We need to reconnect with the idea of worshiping water? That’s exactly what he was saying. Did that influence his decision? I don’t know. But it would make sense.

This points back to his cultural roots. Friends, I just want to say this as clearly as I can… You and I have to be very careful not to be seduced by a doctrine of demons today. The doctrine that your cultural roots are something you need to go back to.

You don’t want to go back to the pre-Jesus paganism. Friends, you don’t want to go back to your cultural roots. You want to go towards Jesus.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next