Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate

+3
RV
Calypso Jones
Red Lily
7 posters

Go down

Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate Empty Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:15 pm

From American Thinker:
Larry Elder has threatened to report the Republican National Committee (“RNC”) to the Federal Election Commission (“FEC”) for alleged election campaign violations if it doesn’t put him on the debate stage tonight. He contends that he’s met the RNC’s qualification requirements and that its refusal to acknowledge that fact could subject the RNC to up to $100 million in fines. Good for him because, if he’s right, he could expose with more clarity how the gamesmanship in America’s elections plays out, on both the left and the right.

Say the RNC does get fined, who gets the $$$? The FEC? (If so, oh, the irony.)

Moving right along...
...the entire process is a joke. A real debate puts a principle out there and allows the people involved to debate it at length, not in 90-second sound bytes. It’s not about moderator gotchas or the media doing next-day quarterbacking. It’s intended to inform the audience about the issues, about the debaters’ views, and about the best argument on the topic.
A shame that all the players refuse to bring adulthood back to the forum. Especially considering how easy that could be. (Then again, maybe not for them.)

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/08/larry_elder_may_end_up_blocking_the_republican_debate_set_for_tonight.html
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate Empty Re: Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate

Post by Red Lily Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:41 pm

I submitted Rasmussen as one of the three required national polls. You rejected Rasmussen because, in your words, “it is affiliated with the Trump campaign.”

BULL!!!!!

The whole thing seems like a farce. Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate 553500953

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate Empty Re: Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:58 pm

Red Lily wrote:
I submitted Rasmussen as one of the three required national polls. You rejected Rasmussen because, in your words, “it is affiliated with the Trump campaign.”

BULL!!!!!

The whole thing seems like a farce.  Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate 553500953

It is. I so wish that a network would present us with an adult conversation. But after reading that FOX has actually banned the names of Tucker and Trump from being uttered, I'm fairly certain that all hopes are dashed.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:02 pm

How did Doug Burgum (who I never heard of until yesterday) manage to make it to the debate stage but not Larry Elder?
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:19 pm

i hope he sues them...the fEC would be fine with that since they're democrats or supporters.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:50 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

BULL!!!!!

The whole thing seems like a farce.  Larry Elder May End Up Blocking Tonight's Debate 553500953

It is.  I so wish that a network would present us with an adult conversation.  But after reading that FOX has actually banned the names of Tucker and Trump from being uttered, I'm fairly certain that all hopes are dashed.  

They say that the kids of Murdoch are now in control so my guess is that they will ensure that the ratings become just as bad as the other networks. It's sort of like what Bud Light did...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 2cent Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:47 pm

Huh?  On the front of this thread, "Master 082" is the last to have commented.  Same goes for the '08-'23 Debate' thread, and the one covering the court ruling on the 2nd A.

@Red Lily, @HawkTheSlayer - Vuz up wit dis bullsheet?

2cent
2cent

Wyatt Earp likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Earp Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:59 pm

2cent wrote:Huh?  On the front of this thread, "Master 082" is the last to have commented.  Same goes for the '08-'23 Debate' thread, and the one covering the court ruling on the 2nd A.

It says "The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message" where the post is supposed to be. Looks like it was an advertising bot.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:07 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:
2cent wrote:Huh?  On the front of this thread, "Master 082" is the last to have commented.  Same goes for the '08-'23 Debate' thread, and the one covering the court ruling on the 2nd A.

It says "The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message" where the post is supposed to be. Looks like it was an advertising bot.

Oh yeah. Been watching, waiting..
You know it's coming! Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down