Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megyn Kelly shares pic of Fauci doll she found in store: ‘My friends, it’s worse than we thought’

3 posters

Go down

Megyn Kelly shares pic of Fauci doll she found in store: ‘My friends, it’s worse than we thought’ Empty Megyn Kelly shares pic of Fauci doll she found in store: ‘My friends, it’s worse than we thought’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 12:24 pm

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/05/megyn-kelly-shares-pic-of-fauci-doll-she-found-in-store-my-friends-its-worse-than-we-thought-1069779/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Megyn Kelly shares pic of Fauci doll she found in store: ‘My friends, it’s worse than we thought’ Empty Re: Megyn Kelly shares pic of Fauci doll she found in store: ‘My friends, it’s worse than we thought’

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 12:25 pm

WTF?!?!?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Megyn Kelly shares pic of Fauci doll she found in store: ‘My friends, it’s worse than we thought’ Empty Re: Megyn Kelly shares pic of Fauci doll she found in store: ‘My friends, it’s worse than we thought’

Post by Crusader Wed May 05, 2021 6:19 pm

If you stick it with a needle, it's mask comes off.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 05, 2021 6:22 pm

I am not her friend.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down