Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising conservative kids in blue cities

+2
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Raising conservative kids in blue cities Empty Raising conservative kids in blue cities

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:25 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/moms-raise-conservative-kids-in-deep-blue-woke-city-reveal-their-tested-parenting-tactics_5369357.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily&src_src=partner&src_cmp=TheLibertyDaily

The Three Stages of Inculcating Kids With Conservative Values
In the first stage, parents are the first to introduce knowledge to their kids. For whoever is first “the child will automatically consider the expert on that topic,” Ms. Faust said.

The second phase is logic, which transpires in middle school. Now the parents must “introduce the crooked stick to their kids so they’re able to identify them on their own,” Ms. Faust said. The world tends to distort those conservative values at this stage. With a proper foundation laid—the straight stick next to which the crooked stick will fall—the woke ideas fomenting chaos will be identified clearly.

Thirdly, the rhetoric stage teaches children to articulate their established values. Standing on their own two feet in a storm of opposing views they meet challenges head-on. There will be ridicule for not posting that black square supporting Black Lives Matter. There will be pride pins and pronouns to refuse and refute. The book teaches not to attack people, but ideas. There will be friends to keep from going under.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Raising conservative kids in blue cities Empty Re: Raising conservative kids in blue cities

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:35 pm

For some kids it may be too late—the damage is done. Ms. Faust laments parents who failed to inculcate them early—who failed to lay the straight stick before the crooked one fell. They missed that crucial window. Yet Ms. Manning conjures hope from that Chinese proverb, “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. And the second-best time is today.”

The book “Raising Conservative Kids in a Woke City,” by Ms. Manning and Ms. Faust, has been published and is available to order on Amazon.

Now i worked hard at this....i'm sorry to say that it was harder than my mom worked at it. She led by example...but you know kids. they want to rebel and i did for a period of time...she let me fall on my face. I turned back to her way within no time after graduation.

My kids. they got their ears full from me on a daily basis. I mean Daily. I deprogrammed on a daily basis. We talked. You can't let your guard down, you cannot take a vacation or a time out. Evil is always waiting to worm its way in. BELIEVE ME.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Raising conservative kids in blue cities Empty Re: Raising conservative kids in blue cities

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:53 pm

I don't think there's any saving the kids.

Government now insists they're government property. They're ready to take them away, if you just react negatively when they start parroting the Trans indoctrination.

We have become a totalitarian fascist tyranny. That's part of the proof. The other part is, look at Donald Trump and look at that crackhead trespasser in the WH. Who's the criminal, and who's being persecuted for non-crimes?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, Thom Paine and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:55 pm

There are plenty of conservative kids. MOre than you realize...but like the rest of us are marginalized by the media, these kids are kept in place and marginalized by the school teachers and admins. They do break out though.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:59 pm

Hope you're right.

Time will tell. And that TAKES time, more than I've got, probably.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:24 pm

The only real conservative kids are those who are homeschooled and not indoctrinated by the Democrat indoctrination camps, aka public schools.

Apparently, 'conservatives' are not allowed to vote or somehow fail to elect other conservatives.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:35 pm

I know a lot of young teen males who do not care for this woke culture/transstuff.    I know some teen girls.   WHy is it that Girls are generally more leftist than the males.   Big mistake on their parts since allthat's available to them in that genre are sissy boys. All the boys in my g'daughter's class...now...there's only 7 total and she is the only girl this past year. The other girls prior to that were liberals in their thinking and behavior. My g'daughter got along well with these guys.

Also. She's grown up with these kids. from k'garten to now junior year. It's like they're all friends, and not boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:27 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:For some kids it may be too late—the damage is done. Ms. Faust laments parents who failed to inculcate them early—who failed to lay the straight stick before the crooked one fell. They missed that crucial window. Yet Ms. Manning conjures hope from that Chinese proverb, “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. And the second-best time is today.”

The book “Raising Conservative Kids in a Woke City,” by Ms. Manning and Ms. Faust, has been published and is available to order on Amazon.

Now i worked hard at this....i'm sorry to say that it was harder than my mom worked at it.   She led by example...but you know kids.   they want to rebel and i did for a period of time...she let me fall on my face.   I turned back to her way within no time after graduation.

My kids.   they got their ears full from me on a daily basis.  I mean Daily.  I deprogrammed on a daily basis.  We talked.   You can't let your guard down, you cannot take a vacation or a time out.   Evil is always waiting to worm its way in. BELIEVE ME.

You have no idea of your paranoia, do you ?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:53 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I know a lot of young teen males who do not care for this woke culture/transstuff.    I know some teen girls.   WHy is it that Girls are generally more leftist than the males.   Big mistake on their parts since allthat's available to them in that genre are sissy boys.  All the boys in my g'daughter's class...now...there's only 7 total and she is the only girl this past year.  The other girls prior to that were liberals in their thinking and behavior.   My g'daughter got along well with these guys.    

Also.  She's grown up with these kids.   from k'garten to now junior year.   It's like they're all friends, and not boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.    

Why are the girls generally more Leftist?

Emotion versus reason. Also...hate to say it...estrogen. Seems to have a correlation to susceptibility to mind-control.

And the message we get from the Elites in government, through the institutions of culture, is that of Leftist ideals and aims.

Males are competitive. Females are more obedient, more apt to comply with directives - and not just in body. They'll allow themselves to be gaslighted, to adopt the unreality they're presented by a figure in authority.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:09 am

Raising conservative kids in blue cities 2812882407
Red Lily
Red Lily

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next