Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climate change turns out to be 71yo guy named Ed

4 posters

Go down

Climate change turns out to be 71yo guy named Ed Empty Climate change turns out to be 71yo guy named Ed

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:07 am

He sets fires in forests that Schumer blames on Climate Change.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/climate-change-turns-out-to-be-a-71-year-old-guy-named-ed/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Climate change turns out to be 71yo guy named Ed Empty Re: Climate change turns out to be 71yo guy named Ed

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:27 am

Some of the comments are very good.

Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Climate change turns out to be 71yo guy named Ed Empty Re: Climate change turns out to be 71yo guy named Ed

Post by 2cent Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:03 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Some of the comments are very good.

And this whole time I thought it was my refusal to get jabbed that caused the fires. I’m so relieved.
LOL.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:37 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rubin-report/ilhan-omar-exposed-as-liar-by-new-twitter-feature

Omar says a recent summer day was the hottest in 120,000 years. That little turban is hiding a head full of straw.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:20 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rubin-report/ilhan-omar-exposed-as-liar-by-new-twitter-feature

Omar says a recent summer day was the hottest in 120,000 years.    That little turban is hiding a head full of straw.
Pardon me, if I don't click the link. Somehow I doubt there were thermometers available 120,000 years ago to measure the temperature of the earth, nor the air around it.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:22 am

Yup.

I'm tired of these mediuh propagandists...urinating on my boot and telling me it's a rainstorm.

It's hot outside. They call it SUMMER.

The summers of 1934 and 1936 were hotter, and drier.

And that's only in 125 years of records.

What does Ms. Omar have to say about the Roman era, where Greenland got its name, by BEING GREEN? Grapes were transplanted from Italy, so the Roman legions could make their own wine. Or the locals do it for them.

It goes without saying, there's no grapes growing there, now.

Climate changes - depending on activity on the sun, and volcanic activity in the Earf's core. NOT because we don't drive battery cars, and not because we don't let the Elites kill us off.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:18 am

Casey Jones wrote:Yup.

I'm tired of these mediuh propagandists...urinating on my boot and telling me it's a rainstorm.

It's hot outside.  They call it SUMMER.

The summers of 1934 and 1936 were hotter, and drier.

And that's only in 125 years of records.

What does Ms. Omar have to say about the Roman era, where Greenland got its name, by BEING GREEN?  Grapes were transplanted from Italy, so the Roman legions could make their own wine.  Or the locals do it for them.

It goes without saying, there's no grapes growing there, now.

Climate changes - depending on activity on the sun, and volcanic activity in the Earf's core.  NOT because we don't drive battery cars, and not because we don't let the Elites kill us off.
Extraordinarily frustrating to the Left/Elites, no doubt. "It's HOTTER I tell you! HOTTER!" Makes no difference that it actually isn't, their insistence - even to the point of getting electric companies to go along and deliver the message - makes it so.

Somehow, I keep thinking, the ignorance just HAS to break.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down