Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Interesting Found

3 posters

Go down

Something Interesting Found Empty Something Interesting Found

Post by RV Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:47 pm

I know that for those who believe the Bible was written by man, this will mean nothing. For those who know the truth, I ran across something that I wanted to share...

"Now brethren concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means, for that day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped, so that he sits as God or in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was with you, I (Jesus Christ), told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish because they did not receive the love of the truth that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them a strong delusion that they should believe the lie, that they may all be condemned who did not believe the truth but, had pleasure in unrighteousness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:1 - 11
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Something Interesting Found Empty Re: Something Interesting Found

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:18 pm

You can't use the bible to support the bibles authenticity.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:47 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:You can't use the bible to support the bibles authenticity.

Apparently you couldn't read the first sentence.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:21 am

oh yes WE CAN use the bible to support its authenticity. you see...that is always the first deceptive trap that the scoffers and anti-God folk try to restrict Christians with.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:25 am

Calypso Jones wrote:oh yes WE CAN use the bible to support its authenticity.   you see...that is always the first deceptive trap that the scoffers and anti-God folk try to restrict Christians with.

Scripture interprets and supports scripture. The scoffers always try to claim that it doesn't but, it always has and always will.

The very idea or thought of 'authenticating' scripture with a lie that masquerades as 'science' is blasphemous at best.

Last edited by RV on Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:31 am

archeology, science and history support the bible's authenticity ALONE.  plus contemporaries of Jesus at the time and of the disciples point to its accuracy and authenticity.   Why would someone who claims to be christian and quotes scripture (although he doesn't understand it) deny the authenticity of God's word?  Cause maybe he ISN"T what he claims to be?   Suspect
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:28 am

RV wrote:I know that for those who believe the Bible was written by man, this will mean nothing. For those who know the truth, I ran across something that I wanted to share...

"Now brethren concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means, for that day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped, so that he sits as God or in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do you not remember that when I was with you, I (Jesus Christ), told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish because they did not receive the love of the truth that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them a strong delusion that they should believe the lie, that they may all be condemned who did not believe the truth but, had pleasure in unrighteousness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:1 - 11

don't we see that going on right now in our own country...and the world for that matter.   People are under a strong delusion of one kind or another but basically...government is the god to be obeyed..it knows best. Our own gov't is one of the biggest facilitators of child trafficking...we are not the good guys.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum