Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignoring this doctrine turned Christians into religious serfs

3 posters

Go down

Ignoring this doctrine turned Christians into religious serfs Empty Ignoring this doctrine turned Christians into religious serfs

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue May 04, 2021 1:27 pm

https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/lost-doctrine-turned-christians-religious-serfs/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-brief&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=brief&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ignoring this doctrine turned Christians into religious serfs Empty Re: Ignoring this doctrine turned Christians into religious serfs

Post by Jen Wed May 05, 2021 6:20 pm

This (from the linked article):
Being able to calmly, rationally and persistently speak plain truth in the face of vicious mockery and slander from the world is (behind prayer) the most powerful weapon we have in the culture war.

is what I did on another board (a board that, far as I know, no one here frequents).......... and I was summarily driven from that board and I am hated by even the moderators there two of whom followed me to TPF to disparage me there.

Now, I won't say that I was never in anyone's face about anything. I stood up and fought if people were rude and/or dismissive. But truth was something that some forums, some people, some governments....... do not wish to read or hear.
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ignoring this doctrine turned Christians into religious serfs Empty Re: Ignoring this doctrine turned Christians into religious serfs

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed May 05, 2021 6:45 pm

Jen wrote:This (from the linked article):
Being able to calmly, rationally and persistently speak plain truth in the face of vicious mockery and slander from the world is (behind prayer) the most powerful weapon we have in the culture war.

is what I did on another board (a board that, far as I know, no one here frequents)..........  and I was summarily driven from that board and I am hated by even the moderators there two of whom followed me to TPF to disparage me there.

Now, I won't say that I was never in anyone's face about anything.  I stood up and fought if people were rude and/or dismissive.  But truth was something that some forums, some people, some governments....... do not wish to read or hear.

Ignoring this doctrine turned Christians into religious serfs Extreme_stick_figure_thumbs_up_md_wm_v2
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri May 07, 2021 8:23 am

Jen wrote:This (from the linked article):

is what I did on another board (a board that, far as I know, no one here frequents)..........  and I was summarily driven from that board and I am hated by even the moderators there two of whom followed me to TPF to disparage me there.

Now, I won't say that I was never in anyone's face about anything.  I stood up and fought if people were rude and/or dismissive.  But truth was something that some forums, some people, some governments....... do not wish to read or hear.

You are exactly correct, Jen! The Bible is clear that many will be deceived and because of their deception, will perpetuate that deception. If you look at things like evolution, abortion & the Wuhan virus, it is quite easy to lie to and deceive the masses. Some have even said that it is easier to get the masses to believe a lie rather than the truth.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down