Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why you should not lie: Jordan Peterson describes reality in a totalitarian state.

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
6 posters

Go down

Why you should not lie: Jordan Peterson describes reality in a totalitarian state. Empty Why you should not lie: Jordan Peterson describes reality in a totalitarian state.

Post by Lummy Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:01 am

Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Why you should not lie: Jordan Peterson describes reality in a totalitarian state. Empty Re: Why you should not lie: Jordan Peterson describes reality in a totalitarian state.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:15 am

Excellent presentation.
And something to seriously consider.

Back to top Go down

Why you should not lie: Jordan Peterson describes reality in a totalitarian state. Empty Re: Why you should not lie: Jordan Peterson describes reality in a totalitarian state.

Post by Daily Bread Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:06 am

We now call everybody that does something that's not commonplace A "hero" and that's just pure bullshit - almost like giving everyone a participation trophy . People that get the chance to do somsthing over and above aren't heroes - they're just lucky to be at the right place at the right time and use their abilities to try to prevent something bad from happening . Its human nature to help and we act astounded when someone does a "heroic" act . 
The only people I consider a hero is someone that gives their life to aid another .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:43 pm

This is what it's like in the midst of a revolution - where the ones who are totally invested in overthrow, work to silence, to subjugate, to destroy, those who are not.

And since the Woketards are not strong and not very bright, this phase, where they have allies in mediuh and tech companies...is going to last a long, long, LONG time.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:30 am

Daily Bread wrote:We now call everybody that does something that's not commonplace A "hero" and that's just pure bullshit - almost like giving everyone a participation trophy . People that get the chance to do somsthing over and above aren't heroes - they're just lucky to be at the right place at the right time and use their abilities to try to prevent something bad from happening . Its human nature to help and we act astounded when someone does a "heroic" act . 
The only people I consider a hero is someone that gives their life to aid another .

I agree that the word 'hero' is grossly overused. I consider my Father a 'hero' though he did not 'die' in the military. He was deployed in the battle of Normandy, received a Purple Heart, and fought for the country against the Nazis.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread, 2cent, Lummy and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:38 am

RV wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:We now call everybody that does something that's not commonplace A "hero" and that's just pure bullshit - almost like giving everyone a participation trophy . People that get the chance to do somsthing over and above aren't heroes - they're just lucky to be at the right place at the right time and use their abilities to try to prevent something bad from happening . Its human nature to help and we act astounded when someone does a "heroic" act . 

I agree that the word 'hero' is grossly overused. I consider my Father a 'hero' though he did not 'die' in the military. He was deployed in the battle of Normandy, received a Purple Heart, and fought for the country against the Nazis.
Your father is" A Patriot " and a historian and that label is on the same level . Being proud of what he survived is no less important and something most people couldn't handle . My sincere appreciation goes out to him .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:59 am

"Gotta start thinking strategically?"

Just what does he mean by that?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:05 am

2cent wrote:"Gotta start thinking strategically?"  

Just what does he mean by that?

You map out a plan. Where are you, and where do you need to go? What do you need to accomplish?

Blowing off steam in the break room at work, doesn't do anything but allow someone who wants brownie points to drop a dime on you. Picking squabbles with random persons, with blue hair...six-two doods with falsies, speaking in affected voices...that only allows them to accuse you of Misgendering and Thought-Crime.

As Peterson said...can you afford, say, to lose your employment? Tucker Carlson could, or thought he could. I didn't quit for Wu Flu Face-Diapers, but I would have. I'd quit on other outrages, other jobs.

That's a luxury not everyone has. First obligation is, those who depend on you. The breadwinner sometimes has to eat a lot of ca-ca to keep the checks coming in.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down