Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kandiss Taylor

4 posters

Go down

Kandiss Taylor Empty Kandiss Taylor

Post by Red Lily Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:20 am

A recently elected Georgia GOP district chair revealed that she believes the world is flat and that the proliferation of globes is part of a conspiracy, Rolling Stone reports.

During an interview on Kandiss Taylor's podcast "Jesus, Guns, and Babies" with David "Flat Earth Dave" Weiss and Matt Long, the trio discussed what they deemed the biblical evidence that the planet is flat. Taylor told Weiss and Long that the more she learns about flat earth, it "doesn't make sense the other way."

"The people that defend the globe don't know anything about the globe," Weiss responded. "If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers."

Later in their discussion, Taylor lamented the volume of globes she sees in her everyday life likening their presence to a conspiracy.

"All the globes, everywhere. I turn on the TV, there's globes in the background," she said.

"Everywhere there's globes. You see them all the time, it's constant. My children will be like 'Mama, globe, globe, globe, globe' — they're everywhere," she added.

"And that's what they do to brainwash," she continued. "For me, if it is not a conspiracy. If it is real, why are you pushing so hard everywhere I go? Every store, you buy a globe, there's globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why?"

https://www.salon.com/2023/05/25/everywhere-theres-globes-georgia-chair-goes-full-flat-earther-in-wild-rant/

Kook alert. Kandiss Taylor 929364569

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Kandiss Taylor Empty Re: Kandiss Taylor

Post by 2cent Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:12 am

If not satire... Kandiss Taylor 3149697683
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:40 am

Red Lily wrote:A recently elected Georgia GOP district chair revealed that she believes the world is flat and that the proliferation of globes is part of a conspiracy, Rolling Stone reports.

During an interview on Kandiss Taylor's podcast "Jesus, Guns, and Babies" with David "Flat Earth Dave" Weiss and Matt Long, the trio discussed what they deemed the biblical evidence that the planet is flat. Taylor told Weiss and Long that the more she learns about flat earth, it "doesn't make sense the other way."

"The people that defend the globe don't know anything about the globe," Weiss responded. "If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers."

Later in their discussion, Taylor lamented the volume of globes she sees in her everyday life likening their presence to a conspiracy.

"All the globes, everywhere. I turn on the TV, there's globes in the background," she said.

"Everywhere there's globes. You see them all the time, it's constant. My children will be like 'Mama, globe, globe, globe, globe' — they're everywhere," she added.

"And that's what they do to brainwash," she continued. "For me, if it is not a conspiracy. If it is real, why are you pushing so hard everywhere I go? Every store, you buy a globe, there's globes everywhere. Every movie, every TV show, news media — why?"

https://www.salon.com/2023/05/25/everywhere-theres-globes-georgia-chair-goes-full-flat-earther-in-wild-rant/

Kook alert.   Kandiss Taylor 929364569

...and of course Democrats will seize on that ONE 'kook' to label ALL Republicans as 'kooks' and the gullible will believe it as Commie snooze networks all run it 24/7 that ALL Republicans are 'kooks'!

It's sort of like when ONE hate group (i.e. Neo-Nazi's, KKK, etc.), comes out in favor of Conservative politics, the Democrats use that to label ALL Republicans as identifying or part of that group. Of course the Democrats long standing racism, bigotry, hate and abortion stance never gets talked about or publicized...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:57 am

I know a woman like this. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down