Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters

5 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters Empty De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 21, 2023 7:19 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/05/21/robert-de-niro-smears-trump-supporters-as-insane-at-cannes-film-festival/

^^how to win friends and influence people.^^

De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters FwrSvCNaUAAovdU?format=jpg&name=small
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters Empty Re: De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters

Post by jirqoadai Sun May 21, 2023 7:29 pm

i see youve waken up CJ. may i add its illegal in all fifty states to boobytrap any part of your property. its also illegal to allow your buddy to drive your car in return for you driving their car. also, youre not allowed to hide your weapons off your property. there are alot of more serious offences that you need to think about that may be benefitial in your survival.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters Empty Re: De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:38 am

Trump Curse?

https://www.abc4.com/news/national/robert-de-niro-lashes-out-at-former-assistant-who-sued-him-shame-on-you/

He would flatly deny something only moments later to admit but to a lesser degree. He tried to shame her from the witness stand. Hey...we've known he ain't right for years now.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:53 pm

DeNiro group ordered to pay 1.3 mill for discrimination.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67375220

definitely Trump Curse.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added diff link no one wants to subscribe to lapost.)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:35 pm

https://rumble.com/v4i6bck-robert-de-niro-goes-on-rant-against-donald-trump-and-trump-fans-on-real-tim.html

Why Does anyone have this moronic hothead on their show talking politics.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Thom Paine and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:14 pm

TDS
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Brat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:03 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://rumble.com/v4i6bck-robert-de-niro-goes-on-rant-against-donald-trump-and-trump-fans-on-real-tim.html

Why Does anyone have this moronic hothead on their show talking politics.  

They're paid to push The Narrative.

They're fired for actual Journalism. Witness: Tucker Carlson; Matt Taibbi; Michael Yon; James Howard Kunstler.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:10 pm

I don't even like Trump, but De Niro is a geriatric, washed-up scumbag. I hate people like him. If he died, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 28, 2024 11:05 am

DE Niro is saying this morning that President Trump wants to destroy the world.    There's more of that projection.  Democrats are definitely on track to destroy the world and replace it with heaven on earth.

WHY would President Trump Want to destroy the world.   This is insane.   UNLESS of couirse these people are subtly encouraging crazies to take the President out.

kudos to the guy who set off his car alarm.

DeNiro clearly rattled for some reason....he doesn't seem rattled in previous venues where he's done nothing but curse President Trump. Sorta makes me think the cursing part of his vocabulary is the major part of his vocabulary.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Brat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 28, 2024 3:55 pm

I did not realize what a shrimp DeNiro is.   The stats say he is between 5 foot 7 and 5 foot 9.  I'm betting he's closer to 5'7"

De Niro's back....crazy and anti Trump as ever, now insulting trump supporters HUGRaz

\
\
\

time mag cover. Little dwarf DeNiro in elevator shoes
with Trump at 6.2 looking down at tiny.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue May 28, 2024 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next