Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees

4 posters

Go down

Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees Empty Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees

Post by Red Lily Tue May 02, 2023 5:46 am

Adult film star Stormy Daniels is now on the hook for even more of former President Trump's legal fees, according to new court documents released Tuesday.

Daniels was already ordered to pay Trump $300,000 in legal fees following a failed defamation lawsuit. The adult film star appealed paying those fees, but a court ruled against her last year.

After Tuesday's ruling, Daniels owes former President Trump an additional $121,962.56 in legals fees, according to documents filed in the United States Court of Appeals and released by the Dhillon Law Group.

Full story at the link ... https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/stormy-daniels-now-owes-120k-more-to-trump-in-legal-fees-appeal-donald-president-stephanie-clifford

LOL

When Daniels was first ordered to pay the nearly $300,000 in legal fees back in March 2022, she said in a statement that her attorney, Michael Avenatti, filed the defamation suit against Trump in 2018 "without my permission and against my wishes."

I very much doubt that.

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees Empty Re: Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees

Post by East of the Beast Tue May 02, 2023 9:50 am

Sorry Stormy, not even a snake in the grass like Avenatti is that stupid.And to think when this all first broke the Democrats said Avenatti would make a great presidentail candidate.

East of the Beast

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees Empty Re: Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue May 02, 2023 10:45 am

Stephanie grew up just a few miles away.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue May 02, 2023 1:07 pm

East of the Beast wrote:Sorry Stormy, not even a snake in the grass like Avenatti  is that stupid.And to think when this all first broke the Democrats said Avenatti would make a great presidentail candidate.
Good grief, I forgot all about that. Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees 2928424190 Sad reality is, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that he'd win.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by East of the Beast Tue May 02, 2023 1:42 pm

2cent wrote:
East of the Beast wrote:Sorry Stormy, not even a snake in the grass like Avenatti  is that stupid.And to think when this all first broke the Democrats said Avenatti would make a great presidentail candidate.
Good grief, I forgot all about that.  Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees 2928424190  Sad reality is, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that he'd win.  
well, if you control the voting apparatus anything is possible

East of the Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue May 02, 2023 4:35 pm

East of the Beast wrote:
2cent wrote:
Good grief, I forgot all about that.  Stormy Daniels now owes $120K more to Trump in legal fees 2928424190  Sad reality is, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that he'd win.  
True, but I was more referring to the likelihood of him attracting Liberal voters.  Ya know, "The guy who defended that helpless lady from the misogynist monster!"
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and East of the Beast like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by East of the Beast Tue May 02, 2023 7:28 pm

2cent wrote:
East of the Beast wrote:
2cent wrote:
True, but I was more referring to the likelihood of him attracting Liberal voters.  Ya know, "The guy who defended that helpless lady from the misogynist monster!"
you are right. The bar is set pretty low when it comes to vetting Democrat candidates.

East of the Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue May 02, 2023 7:29 pm

East of the Beast wrote:
2cent wrote:
East of the Beast wrote:
2cent wrote:
you are right. The bar is set pretty low when to comes to vetting candidates.

It couldn't get much lower Lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by East of the Beast Tue May 02, 2023 7:31 pm

Red Lily wrote:
East of the Beast wrote:
2cent wrote:
East of the Beast wrote:
2cent wrote:
you are right. The bar is set pretty low when to comes to vetting candidates.

It couldn't get much lower Lol.
a crack in the sidewalk is higher

East of the Beast

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down