Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. Finally Ends Federally Mandated Covid Vaccinations

5 posters

Go down

U.S. Finally Ends Federally Mandated Covid Vaccinations Empty U.S. Finally Ends Federally Mandated Covid Vaccinations

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon May 01, 2023 7:52 pm

https://reason.com/2023/05/01/vaccine-mandate-over-travel-federal-biden-covid/

At long last, the U.S. federal government will end the COVID-19 vaccine mandates for international travelers, federal workers, Head Start employees, and the healthcare industry. The mandates will expire on May 11, the date that President Joe Biden has designated as the formal end of the COVID-19 public health emergency.

While the Supreme Court previously struck down Biden's mandate requiring 80 million private sector employees to get vaccinated, the justices left intact the mandate for some federal employees and healthcare workers. A vaccine mandate was also still on the books for teachers who participate in Head Start, the federal preschool program, though an earlier court ruling had technically voided it.

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

U.S. Finally Ends Federally Mandated Covid Vaccinations Empty Re: U.S. Finally Ends Federally Mandated Covid Vaccinations

Post by Red Lily Mon May 01, 2023 7:58 pm

More than a year behind most of the western world ... but still ... it's about time!
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

U.S. Finally Ends Federally Mandated Covid Vaccinations Empty Re: U.S. Finally Ends Federally Mandated Covid Vaccinations

Post by 2cent Mon May 01, 2023 11:01 pm

How mortifying.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon May 01, 2023 11:42 pm

Our local birdcage-liner and propaganda organ has been "worried about" (is warning us) of the "possibility" (plans are in place) for a sudden increase in "migrants," now that "travel restrictions are being eliminated."  I guess the buses are being chartered as I write this.

Yup, they're gonna dump them on our sidewalks, too.  This really upsets me...but it shouldn't.  I don't have roots here.  This has been a One-Party County since before I arrived - the Californication movement has been underway nearly 20 years.  

And I don't have money invested in property.  I couldn't - tiny lots with bungalows, cottages, almost, near the State University campus, sell for close to a million dollars each.

So THEIR party's sElected pResident is gonna do this to THEM.  I hate to have to move again, and I don't know where to; but that's how this is coming down.

They're gonna kill us all with this DAMNED TRANSHUMANIST QUACKERY; and torture us until we do die.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 08, 2023 12:26 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-vaccine-mandates-for-patients-healthcare-workers-being-reversed-overturned-across-the-u-s_5248633.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

'Mandated' vaccines for patients and healthcare workers being reversed/overturned across the US.

Do you think that will protect those of you who forced this deadly vaxx on people? I won't be forgetting and i think there are a lot of people like me who WON'T be forgetting either.

The damage has been done...and it will be here for a long long time....even now that clinton devil child is pushing the covid vaxx on all children worldwide.....i bet especially african ones and other third world countries. ghouls.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon May 08, 2023 10:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-vaccine-mandates-for-patients-healthcare-workers-being-reversed-overturned-across-the-u-s_5248633.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

'Mandated' vaccines for patients and healthcare workers being reversed/overturned across the US.

Do you think that will protect those of you who forced this deadly vaxx on people?   I won't be forgetting and i think there are a lot of people like me who WON'T be forgetting either.  

The damage has been done...and it will be here for a long long time....even now that clinton devil child is pushing the covid vaxx on all children worldwide.....i bet especially african ones and other third world countries.   ghouls.

What is there to be done? Someone with influence, like Carlson, goes public to POINT AT EVIDENCE...and he's sacked, and the survivors all cowed.

We won't talk about it; we won't admit it; and we DAMN sure won't DO anything about it! The government, the globalists, the Democrat-Mediuh Complex, won't ALLOW it!
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Not before hurting the economy.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-12-supply-chain-collapsing-workers-quit-covid-vaccines.html

if i didn't know any better i'd have to say it was all planned.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down