Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microchip in your hand: Mark of the Beast

4 posters

Go down

Microchip in your hand:  Mark of the Beast Empty Microchip in your hand: Mark of the Beast

Post by Jen Mon May 03, 2021 4:09 pm

It's coming.  Credit cards can be stolen. But if you have this nifty microchip in your hand....  you can buy and sell and get lost and be found.  The perfect solution for everything to do with your health and well being and life in general.

But beware...

http://www.hosea66.com/DVFiles/video-1597162246.mp4
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Microchip in your hand:  Mark of the Beast Empty Re: Microchip in your hand: Mark of the Beast

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 17, 2024 10:21 am

https://discernreport.com/we-are-being-warned-that-nanobots-will-be-flowing-through-our-bodies-by-2030-and-will-be-used-to-connect-our-brains-to-the-internet/

head or hand..mark of beast.   Read about it. Never thought i'd be watching it develop quickly.

(End of the American Dream)—Once thousands of nanobots are zipping around inside your body, will you still be in control of your mind, will and emotions or will the nanobots be running the show? According to Google, a nanobot is “a hypothetical, very small, self-propelled machine, especially one that has some degree of autonomy and can reproduce”. Scientists here in the United States have been working on nanobots that can travel through our bodies at astonishing speeds, deliver medicines to targeted locations, and even enter our brain cells.

Eventually, researchers hope to use nanobots to connect our brains directly to the Internet. I realize that all of this sounds quite crazy, but as you will see below, everything that I am sharing with you has been documented.

China controls 90% of all pharmaceutical ingredients used in the US. Don’t wait for the supply chain to break or for pharmacies to run out. Stock up on long-term storage antibiotics and prescription meds with Jase.
Some experts even believe that someday nanobots will actually be capable of enabling humans to live indefinitely. The following comes from an article entitled “Nanobots Will Be Flowing Through Your Body by 2030”…
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Microchip in your hand:  Mark of the Beast Empty Re: Microchip in your hand: Mark of the Beast

Post by Jen Fri May 17, 2024 1:40 pm

It's one thing if we have a choice to accept the nanobots or reject them. But it seems that we don't. Those nanobots may be fed to us in our food.

Evil is relentless.
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 17, 2024 2:04 pm

There is talk in Daniel about the powerful demonic being who rules over Persia...today's Iran....apparently he's still strong.

And now we have one growing stronger daily over the United States. Quite a feat for satan and with many helpers among men.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri May 17, 2024 8:30 pm

Right now it seems to be a race against the clock - if they can force us to accept this embedded chip, before complete collapse. Which will likely include the power grid, and almost-certainly involve the electronic-communications network.

I don't know that I'm more concerned about a chip on my person, than I am about being required to carry the snoopphone with me forever - being tracked in location and activities, either way.

No matter what Klaus, who has invented nothing, and Gates, who has done little since early versions of Windows...no matter what they WANT to happen with these nanoparticles, my take it, it's not true. Perhaps the graphene oxide and lipid nanoparticles were a test to see how living bodies interacted with it, and whether it would conduct digital radio signals. IOW, a very, very crude test.

It's already failed - those grotesque clots that are being found in victims of this Mengele experiment. I don't think it will go much further. As the bodies pile up, and they are coming faster and faster, people will be hardened to resist the next round of "vaccines."
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat May 18, 2024 8:36 am

Casey Jones wrote:Right now it seems to be a race against the clock - if they can force us to accept this embedded chip, before complete collapse.  Which will likely include the power grid, and almost-certainly involve the electronic-communications network.

I believe that is exactly why there was such a push from the Bribem administration for battery powered everything. 1] To exert control via the electric grid and 2] To repay China for the millions (billions?) that they have funneled to the Bribem crime family.

Casey Jones wrote:I don't know that I'm more concerned about a chip on my person, than I am about being required to carry the snoopphone with me forever - being tracked in location and activities, either way.

The whole fiasco is concerning to me! I will never voluntarily take a chip in my body ANYWHERE. I don't have a "smart phone" and never will.

Casey Jones wrote:No matter what Klaus, who has invented nothing, and Gates, who has done little since early versions of Windows...no matter what they WANT to happen with these nanoparticles, my take it, it's not true.  Perhaps the graphene oxide and lipid nanoparticles were a test to see how living bodies interacted with it, and whether it would conduct digital radio signals.  IOW, a very, very crude test.

As Jen said, "evil is very smart". I believe that skepticism will not deter evil from its clandestine mission. I believe that the powers that be will find a way to make it seem attractive, hip, modern, trendy or otherwise desirable to have the latest and greatest, even if that means a chip. (Look at the popularity of tattoos)!

Casey Jones wrote:It's already failed - those grotesque clots that are being found in victims of this Mengele experiment.  I don't think it will go much further.  As the bodies pile up, and they are coming faster and faster, people will be hardened to resist the next round of "vaccines."

For obvious reasons, I disagree. The whole WuFlu "Vaccine" and Lab leak fiasco showed that many would willingly do whatever they are told, others did what they were told by using employment threats. Either way, MANY succumbed to the will of the powers that be. As a result, you still see the gullible with masks on at certain times even with all of the articles, data, experts, etc.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down