Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump responds to Joe Biden's 2024 campaign announcement

4 posters

Go down

Donald Trump responds to Joe Biden's 2024 campaign announcement Empty Donald Trump responds to Joe Biden's 2024 campaign announcement

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:45 pm

4:24

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump responds to Joe Biden's 2024 campaign announcement Empty Re: Donald Trump responds to Joe Biden's 2024 campaign announcement

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:58 pm

Former President Trump on Tuesday raised the prospect of skipping the two Republican White House primary debates that have been announced thus far, suggesting he should not have to subject himself to such scrutiny given his commanding lead in the polls.

“I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the ‘questions,’ why subject yourself to being libeled and abused?”

Trump also took issue with plans to hold the second planned GOP debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California, noting that Fred Ryan, publisher of The Washington Post, is chairman of the board of trustees at the Reagan library.

The first GOP primary debate is set for August in Milwaukee. The date of the second has not yet been announced.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3970702-trump-questions-why-he-should-participate-in-gop-primary-debates/

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump responds to Joe Biden's 2024 campaign announcement Empty Re: Donald Trump responds to Joe Biden's 2024 campaign announcement

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:06 pm

He's made good points and i'm disappointed in cowardly repunks who've always submitted to it like good little boys.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:03 pm

I'm still not seeing how it can happen.

The election process is COMPLETELY corrupted. The FBI etc., are out in the open. The whole Fake Nooze monolith is out to smear him, and they've weaponized these transvestite mental patients.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:26 am

Casey Jones wrote:I'm still not seeing how it can happen.

The election process is COMPLETELY corrupted.  The FBI etc., are out in the open.  The whole Fake Nooze monolith is out to smear him, and they've weaponized these transvestite mental patients.

I agree with you. I voted for President Trump, I supported his campaign and I was dumbfounded when overnight, he 'lost' the election. I kept thinking heads would roll and prosecutions would occur but, they never did. Just as Feddermen was installed, Joe Biden was and will be again. The American system is the most corrupt in the world. Our government has been weaponized by the Democrats against its citizens and will forever more be. It will take the rapture and the Lord's return before mankind will be held accountable for sin, evil deeds, depravity and the numerous lies that have been told.

Oh, I will still 'vote' (until that 'right' is taken away too), and do my civic duty but, I cannot see where things get any better from here.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down