Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five times Resident Xiden encouaged volence against his opposition

3 posters

Go down

Five times Resident Xiden encouaged volence against his opposition Empty Five times Resident Xiden encouaged volence against his opposition

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:15 am

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/11/5-times-joe-biden-openly-urged-violence-against-political-opponents/

1. ‘High Threshold of Pain’

In 2018, Biden fantasized about hurting North Dakota Republican Sen. Kevin Cramer, who was then challenging a Democratic incumbent.
“I’d like to give him a high threshold of pain,” Biden said. “I’m serious. I’m really serious.”

3. ‘Go Outside with Me’

Campaigning for president in 2020, Biden told a Detroit factory worker “you’re full of sh-t” and challenged him “to go outside with me.”

(i'd loved to have seen this one, if the factory worker had been given immunity after being threatened)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Five times Resident Xiden encouaged volence against his opposition Empty Re: Five times Resident Xiden encouaged volence against his opposition

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:40 pm

In 2018, Biden doubled down on his 2016 remark, saying he wanted to take his future Republican opponent “behind the gym and beat the hell out of [Trump].”

Idiot. He'd fall over if someone just breathed too hard on him.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Five times Resident Xiden encouaged volence against his opposition Empty Re: Five times Resident Xiden encouaged volence against his opposition

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:02 pm

Corn Pop Cage Match!

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Sounds like something for The United Spot.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down