Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormClouds of Anti-establishment sentiment are gathering...you might say...seething

3 posters

Go down

StormClouds of Anti-establishment sentiment are gathering...you might say...seething  Empty StormClouds of Anti-establishment sentiment are gathering...you might say...seething

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:24 pm

if stormclouds can seethe.   I think the American people are.  I think many other people around the world are seething at their own governmental tyranny.    

https://www.americaoutloud.com/storm-clouds-of-anti-establishment-sentiment-are-gathering/

The Globalists and Communists of this world have only one fear of their own: what if the people say no? That’s all it takes to end this assault. If Americans refuse to comply, we can restore freedom to our land. But we must actively put an end to this political squall. Only then will we see a calm after the storm. Be the resistance! We must crush the ungodly left!

Be the resistance...Be ungovernable.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

StormClouds of Anti-establishment sentiment are gathering...you might say...seething  Empty Re: StormClouds of Anti-establishment sentiment are gathering...you might say...seething

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:31 pm

That's a good article. Well written, concise, and accurate.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

StormClouds of Anti-establishment sentiment are gathering...you might say...seething  Empty Re: StormClouds of Anti-establishment sentiment are gathering...you might say...seething

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:40 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:That's a good article. Well written, concise, and accurate.

Thanks. Take a look at this one. THIS could be very effective i think.

https://rootforamerica.com/strategy-to-protect-trump-and-save-america/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:00 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:That's a good article. Well written, concise, and accurate.

Thanks.  Take a look at this one.  THIS could be very effective i think.

https://rootforamerica.com/strategy-to-protect-trump-and-save-america/

Effective, yes. Effective enough?
Somehow I think it will take more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:07 am

I've come to the conclusion that you don't have to do it to all of them.  Pick your target, freeze it..... and while that is wildly successful on individuals....it could make a big impact on businesses as we have seen.

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

THIS is exactly what they're trying to do to Trump...and have done and will do more of to his supporters and allies. WAtch...they'll go after Jim Jordan again very soon.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:40 am

Calypso Jones wrote:if stormclouds can seethe.   I think the American people are.  I think many other people around the world are seething at their own governmental tyranny.    

https://www.americaoutloud.com/storm-clouds-of-anti-establishment-sentiment-are-gathering/

The Globalists and Communists of this world have only one fear of their own: what if the people say no? That’s all it takes to end this assault. If Americans refuse to comply, we can restore freedom to our land. But we must actively put an end to this political squall. Only then will we see a calm after the storm. Be the resistance! We must crush the ungodly left!

""The Globalists and Communists of this world have only one fear of their own: what if the people say no? That’s all it takes to end this assault. ""

Unfortunately that doesn't cut it, If it did, North Korea and China wouldn't exist
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:18 am

vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:if stormclouds can seethe.   I think the American people are.  I think many other people around the world are seething at their own governmental tyranny.    

""The Globalists and Communists of this world have only one fear of their own: what if the people say no? That’s all it takes to end this assault. ""

Unfortunately that doesn't cut it, If it did, North Korea and China wouldn't exist
NK had Kim jung-il and Kim jung-un.
We have Biden Dumb-ill. Razz

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:24 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
vege57 wrote:

NK had Kim jung-il and Kim jung-un.
We have Biden Dumb-i'll. Razz

And the tragedy is he may get in next time, We are in the same situation her, The left here are throwing a bigger net over the country with welfare , it will be to late when the penny drops , and the clowns realize that the country is bankrupt
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down