Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California new law would ban skittles, jellybeans, and more

+2
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Go down

California new law would ban skittles, jellybeans, and more Empty California new law would ban skittles, jellybeans, and more

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:52 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/skittles-candy-ban-proposal

what they want to do is to ban certain additives/chemicals in foods which would be good to an extent.  One they mentioned is brominated vegetable oil..which is nothing but fizzy oil.   It's in Mountain dew. and has been for a long long time.

If enacted, beloved candies, soups, and breads would become illegal to manufacture or sell in the state. Foods on the chopping block include Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, jelly beans, Trident sugar-free gum, Pez, Hostess desserts, Campbell's soup, Old El Paso queso sauce, certain brands of bread, and more.

They don’t want you to see this … Big Tech does its best to limit what news you see. Make sure you see our stories daily — directly to your inbox.
The bill would be the first in the United States to ban the use of the named additives in processed foods. Gabriel notes that processed foods and candies containing the substances are "marketed to children, low-income consumers, and communities of color."

Gabriel's bill proposes a prohibition on "manufacturing, selling, delivering, distributing, holding, or offering for sale" food containing any of five substances. The substances are brominated vegetable oil, potassium bromate, propyl paraben, red dye 3, and titanium dioxide.

The targeted substances are already banned in the European Union over public health concerns, according to Gabriel's statement. Those health risks, Gabriel says, include an increased cancer risk, behavioral issues for children, reproductive harm, and damage to the immune system.

"Why are these toxic chemicals in our food?" said Susan Little, the Environmental Working Group’s Governmental Affairs Senior Advocate for California.

from same state pushing covid poison vaxx  and fluoride in drinking water and genital amputations on kids.   leftists....you can't shoot 'em.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

California new law would ban skittles, jellybeans, and more Empty Re: California new law would ban skittles, jellybeans, and more

Post by Casey Jones Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:26 pm

Just ban all food and farming in Califuckistan.

Be done with it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

California new law would ban skittles, jellybeans, and more Empty Re: California new law would ban skittles, jellybeans, and more

Post by Crusader Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:23 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Just ban all food and farming in Califuckistan.

Be done with it.

Let them do it to themselves so our hands will be clean.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:04 pm

Such stupidity.

But gummy bears that get you high are ok. Razz

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:00 pm

I don't understand why you're all so outraged about removing unnecessary toxins from food.

Read up on each and every one of them and tell me you are happy for your kids to be consuming them on a regular basis. Oh and tell me why you think they are necessary additives.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:55 pm

I don't have a problem with cleaning up food. I've disliked the brominated oil for years. Info says it prevents the separation of ingredients in citrus drinks. Well not all citrus drinks contain brominated oils. My biggest problem with ingredien police is that they pick and choose.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:51 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I don't have a problem with cleaning up food.  I've disliked the brominated oil for years.  Info says it prevents the separation of ingredients in citrus drinks.  Well not all citrus drinks contain brominated oils. My biggest problem with ingredien police is that they pick and choose.

Yabbut...they're not going to clean it up.

They're going to REMOVE the clean stuff.

They're after meat and eggs and sugar...real sugar. They want Beyond Meat, ground cockroach meal, bean sprouts, and corn sweetener.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:27 pm

WARNING: Product does not exceed 5% embryonic stem cell material
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:07 pm

jirqoadai wrote:WARNING: Product does not exceed 5% embryonic stem cell material

NOW THAT.....is a problem. There is supposedly a list of foods that use 'that' ingredient. WHY???
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down