Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China is in our voting software.

Go down

China is in our voting software. Empty China is in our voting software.

Post by Lummy Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:29 am

Catherine Engelbrecht explains the lawsuit exposing China's role in US voting software.

https://warroom.org/2023/03/01/catherine-engelbrecht-explains-new-lawsuit-exposing-american-voting-softwares-china-ties/

Here's a clue: Back about 1985 or so,  most, if not all, US academics were aware of a developing crisis coming for the US voting system caused by digitally automating the vote that could bring down the country. No kidding, it was an amazing, frightening thing to witness. America's best and brightest -- the most qualified to understand and explain it, did the least to stop it or even impede it, and this was obvious to all throughout computer science, and probably all of academia. It was perhaps why academics have been so quiet politically for the last 30 years. If any of them ever spoke up, nobody heard them. I think they probably were hoping for free rides in alien spacecraft if they kept their mouths shut. Anyway, American academia had surrendered to it by 1990.The reason was that, for the most part, the money, the jobs, and as they understood the future laid in outlawing US business where it depended on the tech sector. That became ubiquitous, and it worked for maintaining obedience.

But I think it has made politics the joke that it's becoming. To correct it, it seems very possible to me, computers and the rest of tech need to be demystified and desexed. No idea how you do that. A sizzling-hot girl will always accept a ride in a half-million dollar Ferrari for the experience and pleasure of all its sexy appointments in bells and whistles.

Hand voting with crayons and hand counting is my one and only suggestion because it works. It would have to be cheated around, anyway.

Boom.

It won't solve the problem of election cheating -- nothing will, but it will make it more difficult by sort of knocking everything back a few decades, albeit to the older, slower days.

Put it this way: If you don't do it, free elections are dead forever and so then is America. The world will quickly follow.

I will thank you to prove I'm wrong. There's millions or billions of dollars in it.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down