Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mega Prison in el Salvador

+3
Sprintcyclist
Lummy
Daily Bread
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Mega Prison in el Salvador  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mega Prison in el Salvador

Post by Daily Bread Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:35 pm

jirqoadai wrote:sadly, your nail has already been driven into the coffin.
Yup . The only way to survive and beat them is to be crazier than the gangs . Civilized people won't allow that so he's going to lose .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

New Mega Prison in el Salvador  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mega Prison in el Salvador

Post by jirqoadai Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:39 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:sadly, your nail has already been driven into the coffin.
Yup . The only way to survive and beat them is to be crazier than the gangs . Civilized people won't allow that so he's going to lose .
we can always pray to God he does whats right. if he doesnt, he will have another FARC of Colombia inside El Salvador.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:19 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:only a fool would stop paying his taxes to a gang upon knowing that less than 63,000 gang members out of a local population of 6,572,224 were arrested. dont get me wrong here, its a qualified great first attempt, or is it only a jester? its a known historical fact that each political entity rules a underling active membership of 3% of the population. and as that 63k accounted for all gangs, at best, theres still at least  265,000 gang members walking the streets or in hiding in that rancid piss poor nation.
And thats not including the drug cartels in all the surrounding countries . My guess is that the President needs to start eliminating them as it will be his only deterrant . If he does that than he will face the wrath of the UN and the rest of the civilized Woke world . As it is I'd bet that he's getting all kinds of threats to be more tolerant in the treatment from woke countries .

"Civilized woke world" ... Lol, like they are "civilized"!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:53 am

It seems long term systemic corruption has enabled this. Sad Sad

I feel sad for all the normal El Salvadorians who have suffered under corrupt politicians for decades.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:21 am

you still dont get it, do you sprinty. the gangs recieve taxes. ALOT of taxes. not through the fed or county, but by each individual storefront. now, lets say YOU had the balls to run for mayor. if youre stupid, youll fight all crime. if youre smart, youll pay the strongest gang in your area and indulge in sin.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:44 am

I admit that I had to read the title several times because I thought it said "MAGA Prisons"...
RV
RV

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am

Lummy wrote:One good way to keep an edge on with them is to tattoo "Kick Me!" in large letters across their abdomen.
I think a few of them should have one that reads "CIA Informant"

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:16 pm

Rush would say....Ell Savvador

Imagine being on the side of ultra-violent drug cartels after El Salvador sees an INCREDIBLE drop in violence under Bukele.

El Salvador was called the murder capital of the Western Hemisphere, now it’s one of the SAFEST:

“El Salvador has emerged as the safest country in the region, concluding 2023 with fewer than 200 homicides—a stark contrast to its neighbors, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Honduras, which reported between 900 to 2,500 deaths due to violence.”

New Mega Prison in el Salvador  - Page 2 GbCsXl

now the squad in particular omar and cortez are upset with how Nayib Bukele..... he's the El Presidente has stopped the criminals by  REALLY going after them...  The squad don't like that and they want Bribem to send sojers to stop him.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/03/news/squad-rep-ilhan-omar-president-of-el-salvador-trade-barbs-after-she-calls-him-threat-to-democracy/

basically Bukele won the election again and he used police and military to squash the criminals.   Omar is not happy.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:28 pm

i'm sure he's driven out a lot of cartel members, criminals and the insane....why would they go?? Who would offer them an open invitation with an open border free phones free prepaid credit card, free hotels, free wifi, free food, all the women and children you can rape and murder, no questions asked. hmmmm.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:26 am

Of course that would never fly here in America. We can't have a whole week go by without a murder! Why the Democrats would be gobsmacked!
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next