Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That plane yesterday that crashed with the 5 engineers headed to East Palestine

5 posters

Go down

That plane yesterday that crashed with the 5 engineers headed to East Palestine Empty That plane yesterday that crashed with the 5 engineers headed to East Palestine

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:29 pm

Seemed suspicious to me yesterday and i thought i posted it but alas.   Did not.

https://thelibertydaily.com/odd-coincidences-surround-plane-crash-that-killed-five-people-on-their-way-to-ohio/

seems someone else thought it suspicious too.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

That plane yesterday that crashed with the 5 engineers headed to East Palestine Empty Re: That plane yesterday that crashed with the 5 engineers headed to East Palestine

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:13 pm

I don't know. It was very windy in Arkansas yesterday. Wind advisories and warnings.

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

That plane yesterday that crashed with the 5 engineers headed to East Palestine Empty Re: That plane yesterday that crashed with the 5 engineers headed to East Palestine

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:23 pm

well this too.

https://radaronline.com/p/shotgun-found-bill-clinton-aide-mark-middleton-apparent-suicide/

suicide. tied to a tree, shotgun 30 feet away.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:30 pm

wait. one engineer fucks up so bad that they thought five more would only be a help? what am i missing here?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:57 pm

I didn't even know there was an explosion at a metals plant in Ohio.  I suppose these engineers' point in going there was to learn the cause?

EDIT:
Good grief, the I Schumman & Co. - that has been manufacturing brass and bronze alloys since 1917 - is 70 miles from East Palestine.  What has anyone thinking the 2 incidents are related?

A link to that story:
https://www.businessinsider.com/ohio-factory-explosion-near-east-palestine-leaves-14-people-injured-2023-2

Last edited by 2cent on Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:01 pm

Somebody claimed they were not headed to East Palestine. So until i check that out, it's unclear to me, where they were headed.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:06 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Somebody claimed they were not headed to East Palestine.   So until i check that out, it's unclear to me, where they were headed.
@Calypso Jones, I edited my post to include a link to that story. They were headed to Bedford, OH.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:53 pm

2cent wrote:I didn't even know there was an explosion at a metals plant in Ohio.  I suppose these engineers' point in going there was to learn the cause?

EDIT:
Good grief, the I Schumman & Co. - that has been manufacturing brass and bronze alloys since 1917 - is 70 miles from East Palestine.  What has anyone thinking the 2 incidents are related?

A link to that story:
https://www.businessinsider.com/ohio-factory-explosion-near-east-palestine-leaves-14-people-injured-2023-2

I think it's a case of Cleveland Antifa/BLM getting ideas from the mess down south.

Believe me - I know this stuff. NOTHING nefarious caused that train wreck. It was poor decisions - that of a 153-car train going over a low-mountain route. With radio-controlled power in the middle of it, and maybe the end, too. That makes it easier to control, routinely, but harder to stop when things are coming apart.

Those three-mile-long monster trains should never be run over that route.

The people trained in maintaining the wayside defect detectors were let go. THAT should not have been; and should cost the company money, in fines and liability.

But. The train piled up, and the spill, although dramatic, was a small portion of the cargo. It was the NS's and EPA's decision to DUMP those cars and BURN it on the ground, that made the disaster.

Antifa's stupid leaders were no-doubt watching.

So, probably were Soros' operatives in the States.

So. Checks were duly express-delivered, and then, a bomb found on a set of railroad tracks in Philadelphia. And then this metals-factory went up.

Because they're all tied together. Antifa; BLM; Soros and his money; WEF; WEF member Larry Fink, who is head of the vulture-capital company that owns 20 percent of Norfolk Southern.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down