Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study finds....Woke are stupid

+6
Casey Jones
2cent
Red Lily
jirqoadai
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Study finds....Woke are stupid - Page 3 Empty Re: Study finds....Woke are stupid

Post by Casey Jones Mon May 01, 2023 11:33 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Study finds....Woke are stupid

In other news, water is WET!

It's self-evident.  All you need do is listen.  As long as you can, which isn't long.

Wokeidiocy is brain-stem rage; it's raw emotion.  It's zero logic and petulant demanding.  It's NOISE.  

It's a toddler's tantrum.

This needs elaboration.

Woke is, stupidity-meeting-insanity. Driven by identity politics, pushed by backstage players who have wet-dreams of World Marxism. Or similar totalitarian governments, with themselves or their allies in control.

We won't have world government. But we probably will not have a republic much longer, either.

We'll have the level of prosperity found in Africa.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Study finds....Woke are stupid - Page 3 Empty Re: Study finds....Woke are stupid

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue May 02, 2023 3:55 am

Woke people are compassionate.

Conservative christians would not know that character trait.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue May 02, 2023 4:01 am

I haven't read the posts here so I'll just go on the title and say I think woke people ARE stupid and that it's got nothing to do with christianity.

Tarring everyone with the same brush isn't a christian trait either is it?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue May 02, 2023 4:24 am

Red Lily wrote:I haven't read the posts here so I'll just go on the title and say I think woke people ARE stupid and that it's got nothing to do with christianity.

Woke people want to rectify the entrenched sexist racist culture in Aust and the US.
That is compassionate

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue May 02, 2023 4:37 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I haven't read the posts here so I'll just go on the title and say I think woke people ARE stupid and that it's got nothing to do with christianity.

Woke people want to rectify the entrenched sexist racist culture in Aust and the US.
That is compassionate

There is no racist culture. Speaking your mind about things that aren't right is not racism. Woke people want to change history, put trannies in primary schools and women's toilets and put men into women's sport. In Australia they want 3% of the population to control the other 97%.

That is crazy! It's not compassion.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue May 02, 2023 4:55 am

Red Lily wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

That is compassionate

There is no racist culture.  Speaking your mind about things that aren't right is not racism.  Woke people want to change history, put trannies in primary schools and women's toilets and put men into women's sport.  In Australia they want 3% of the population to control the other 97%.

That is crazy!  It's not compassion.

Early Aussies killed every Aborigine in Tasmania.
Americans had black slaves

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue May 02, 2023 5:18 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

That is compassionate

Sprinty, would you please pass the Thousand Island, thanks?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue May 02, 2023 5:41 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

That is compassionate

There is no racist culture.  Speaking your mind about things that aren't right is not racism.  Woke people want to change history, put trannies in primary schools and women's toilets and put men into women's sport.  In Australia they want 3% of the population to control the other 97%.

That is crazy!  It's not compassion.

Early Aussies killed every Aborigine in Tasmania.
Americans had black slaves

250 years ago and they've been compensated handsomely ever since plus they now own almost 20% of Australia with much more in the pipeline. If the Spanish or the Dutch settled Aus first they would have ALL been killed.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue May 02, 2023 6:14 am

so, you agree the aborigines were 'hard done by'.
That the assertion of terra nullius was false.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue May 02, 2023 10:47 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

That is compassionate

Woketards are emotionally disturbed about things that variously aren't true; are not the fault of those they are screaming at, are not to be solved by screaming at lecturers in events, that sometimes cannot be solved.

Any more than I can get my grandfather back to life by screaming at and beating young Germans. Or even old Germans.

Woketardedness is emotional disturbance, bordering on insanity.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next