Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alyssa Milano gets beotch Slapped

+2
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
6 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alyssa Milano gets beotch Slapped - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyssa Milano gets beotch Slapped

Post by Cotton Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:35 pm

She is one fugly.bitch.
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Alyssa Milano gets beotch Slapped - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyssa Milano gets beotch Slapped

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:47 pm

she isn't a good actress...it makes you wonder how she gets acting jobs.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:37 am

I never watched these shows, didn't realize that Doherty was a conservative but i do think that milano is a real bitch based on her previous actions. Milano is not th3 star that she thinks she is or that she thinks she deserves.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/12/23/shannen-doherty-blames-charmed-firing-on-alyssa-milano/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:55 pm

Read today that Milano has gone on social media to raise money for her son's baseball Trip!!!! They're at 7500 and need 10,000. LOLOLOLOLOL

YOu'd think Alyssa Moran-o would have taken a lesson from that winfrey/RocK fiasco raising money for lahaina. She's catching hell. She's a hollywood star OF SORTS...WHY doesn't she pay for this herself. And i'll wager her kid is on a team with loads of other children of wealthy parents. IF THIS ISN"T the attitude of the entitled left!!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:02 pm

Alyssa Milano is defending asking for donations for her son’s baseball fundraiser.

“I’m getting media inquiries about whether I have financially contributed to my son’s baseball team,” the actress tweeted Friday, explaining, “I’ve paid for uniforms for the entire team and coaches, thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who can’t afford monthly dues.”

Milano, 51, added that “the kids also do fundraising themselves” in the form of “car washes, movie nights, and many other fun things!”

She concluded by thanking those “who have contributed to the gofundme,” noting that they’ve “made things easier for these boys and their families.”

The “Charmed” star sent her Twitter followers into a frenzy Thursday after posting a link to a GoFundMe to help her 12-year-old son Milo’s team, Birds 12U, raise $10,000 “for their Cooperstown trip…”

Given that Milano is a famous and successful actress, the request shocked the majority of those who commented on the post.

“Why isn’t Alyssa Milano paying for the trip for the whole team herself?” one critic wondered, as another echoed, “Why is she asking for money from people who can barely buy groceries.”

More here: https://pagesix.com/2024/01/26/parents/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Alyssa Milano is defending asking for donations for her son’s baseball fundraiser.

“I’m getting media inquiries about whether I have financially contributed to my son’s baseball team,” the actress tweeted Friday, explaining, “I’ve paid for uniforms for the entire team and coaches, thrown bday parties and sponsor any kid who can’t afford monthly dues.”

Milano, 51, added that “the kids also do fundraising themselves” in the form of “car washes, movie nights, and many other fun things!”

She concluded by thanking those “who have contributed to the gofundme,” noting that they’ve “made things easier for these boys and their families.”

The “Charmed” star sent her Twitter followers into a frenzy Thursday after posting a link to a GoFundMe to help her 12-year-old son Milo’s team, Birds 12U, raise $10,000 “for their Cooperstown trip…”

Given that Milano is a famous and successful actress, the request shocked the majority of those who commented on the post.

“Why isn’t Alyssa Milano paying for the trip for the whole team herself?” one critic wondered, as another echoed, “Why is she asking for money from people who can barely buy groceries.”

More here: https://pagesix.com/2024/01/26/parents/
When you feel impotant and privileged you can always find a few suckers that want to get recognized .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:35 pm

She claims she doled out lots of $$$ for  her son's team's uniforms and trip.  Remember this?
                                                                                     not paying for the blue check mark::
Alyssa Milano gets beotch Slapped - Page 2 Th?id=OIF
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2