Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy?

4 posters

Go down

Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy? Empty Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy?

Post by Wyatt Earp Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:32 pm

Ezekiel 39:1 - Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Ezekiel 39:2 - And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
Ezekiel 39:3 - And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
Ezekiel 39:4 - Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
Ezekiel 39:5 - Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.
Ezekiel 39:6 - And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Ouch!

So, the question is, what is Gog or Magog? Well, Flavius Josephus identified Magog as being a nation located in present day Ukraine.

Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy? 1920px-Josephustable_3.svg

I wouldn't rule it out! Best course of action is just to stay out of the way, in my estimation. Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy? 1875381605
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

Back to top Go down

Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy? Empty Re: Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy?

Post by Wyatt Earp Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:48 pm

"Heh-heh. Hey Butthead. Ukraine is going to be devoured by the birds."
"Huh-huh. That'll be cool."
Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy? Beavis-and-Butt-Head-Still-Paramount-Publicity-H-2022
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy? Empty Re: Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy?

Post by Wyatt Earp Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:12 pm

Rooting for Ukraine, who is losing right now, is short-sighted.

The only correct thing to root for is for earth to continue to exist by the time the war is done.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:58 am

Ukraine being invaded is due to a despot running russia

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:19 am

Well first off, the Earth cannot be "destroyed" by humans. Oh humans may damage the Earth, pollute the Earth and wreck the Earth but, God created the Earth and HE will decide what happens to it. Secondly, greed is at the root of all of this. Jesus told us that there would be wars and rumors of wars but, said that the end is not yet. As far as the Ukraine being "Gog", there is not sufficient biblical evidence for that to be the case.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:45 am

By Biblical prophesy you mean Old Testament, so the answer to you question "Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Old Testament (jewish Biblical) prophesy?
Yes. Any prophecy out of their cookbook of prophecies has been set up to be realized numerous times throughout history. It's their religion. Twisted Evil

Is Ukraine getting destroyed just part of Biblical prophecy? Man-behind-curtain-Wizard-of-Oz
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:53 am

Who or what is it that brings "truth" to it?

Hey, Zelenski. You do realize that America knows your playing the country for fools. That might not end well for you.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down