Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple things to do to help your health

2 posters

Go down

Simple things to do to help your health Empty Simple things to do to help your health

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:19 am

1/ Wash your hands. I wash my hands when I arrive at work and when I arrive home.
I've been out mingling, touched LOTS of things. Give them a good rinse and dry with the paper or towel.

2/ Keep your hands away from your face. Nurses are taught this as part of their profession.
If you open a door, then scratch your nose, you have just put whatever was on that door handle right by your respiratory system. If you pick your nose or stick a finger into your own mouth, you have put that 'whatever' into your system.
Apparently most people touch their face 100's if not 1000's of times a day.
I thought this was a wild over exaggeration, until I tried to stop myself from touching my face. Very Happy
It's just a habit. Your nose will STILL be there without 'checking' it is still attached hourly.

3/ In the main try to not touch things with your fingers/hands. Use a pen to push a public button, stand freely on an escalator. Do not touch the plastic moving handrail everyone holds onto.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Simple things to do to help your health Empty Re: Simple things to do to help your health

Post by RV Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:07 pm

Simplest thing one can do is, JUST SAY NO TO THE FORCED WUFLU "VACCINE"!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down