Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna has a black heart. just be honest

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madonna has a black heart.  just be honest Empty Madonna has a black heart. just be honest

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:32 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/madonna-the-false-prophet-and-self-appointed-idol_5011288.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Madonna has a black heart.  just be honest Empty Re: Madonna has a black heart. just be honest

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:10 pm

She's one more, of hundreds, who found a way to get lots of money, without any sense or much intelligence.

They run the whole gamut, from Rentiers like Klaus Schwab and Georg Soros...standing in the gusher of money-printing, enriching themselves...to moronic sportsball players who can barely speak, much less write.

She was just a well-paid whore. Instead of working a cathouse, she pretended to sing, as she teased her body. Which was probably sort of interesting when she was in her twenties.

Then she became famous-for-being-famous - like the Kardashians. Now she's a novelty - like Sally Rand, who did burlesque up into her 70s.

Yeah, she has a black heart.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Madonna has a black heart.  just be honest Empty Re: Madonna has a black heart. just be honest

Post by Lummy Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:15 am

I have never understood madonna's appeal. She is not sexy, and she is not a memorable singer or actor.

Certain educated people, however, have thrust her images my direction. They are overeducated, probably moreso now than they were back in the 80's.

I ignore her, except for that one tune, "New York by Day", what an ear worm... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH27mHHMbBE
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:53 pm

Lummy wrote:I have never understood madonna's appeal. She is not sexy, and she is not a memorable singer or actor.

Certain educated people, however, have thrust her images my direction. They are overeducated, probably moreso now than they were back in the 80's.

I ignore her, except for that one tune, "New York by Day", what an ear worm... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH27mHHMbBE

"Fugly" is the term.  Ugly, but not so much that you wouldn't...

I have no interest in her - she's a living, breathing monument to the complete failure of the entertainment industry...but I can sorta see the appeal.  When I was much younger, traveling, and well-paid, and needing some company...I had a Black Book.

She was of the sort I'd try to solicit.  You find such types waiting on tables, or working at Walmart, or even as maids in the company motel (if your away-from-home point was suburban or rural).  They were generally morally bankrupt and fiscally, close-to-it.  As James Carville said, "Drag a hundred-dollar-bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll catch."

I certainly don't think of Madonna as anyone to emulate, or keep around.  No, my Black Book types were expected to leave quickly.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:49 am

James Carville knows shit.

What is Madonna's appeal, in your view?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:31 pm

its NOT her black heart, her xxxxy is prolly the envy of every idiot man or woman. ill betcha more dogs have been there than johns.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:37 pm

Lummy wrote:James Carville knows shit.

What is Madonna's appeal, in your view?

Now?...nothing.

Back when she'd make $25 posing nude? She was a biological-fluid receptacle.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:06 am

Madonna has a black heart.  just be honest Madonna-40th-anniversary-tour-old
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:05 am

didn't do herself any favors these past couple years with her cosmetic surgery.

Highlights the problems with her thinking.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:43 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

didn't do herself any favors these past couple years with her cosmetic surgery.

Highlights the problems with her thinking.

You'd think after seeing what happened to Michael Jackson, and his removable nose...some of them would have learned.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next