Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a Just World, Dems would pay for their impeachment lies

5 posters

Go down

In a Just World, Dems would pay for their impeachment lies Empty In a Just World, Dems would pay for their impeachment lies

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:04 pm

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/02/11/the-morning-briefing-in-a-just-world-democrats-would-pay-for-impeachment-lies-n1424563

But this is anything BUT.

The Democrats in charge of this bad theater are all dull, unimaginative people. As such. The case they’re attempting to make lacks flavor. I also firmly believe that every elected Democrat inside the Beltway is a pathological liar, so the case also lacks veracity.

I’ve been dismissive of this kabuki impeachment drama from the beginning because all of the truths that the Democrats hold dear in their quest to banish Trump from wherever, forever aren’t true.

In no way, shape, or form did President Trump incite a riot. The Democrats are employing a familiar tactic of theirs that involves the repetition of a falsehood so many times that not only does the public begin to believe it, but so do the people who are telling the lie. Enough already, you malevolent dimwits.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Casey Jones, MisterVeritis and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

In a Just World, Dems would pay for their impeachment lies Empty Re: In a Just World, Dems would pay for their impeachment lies

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:09 pm

I have some ideas on how to correct the problem. However, they employ a wee bit of violence and I don't want to get banned.

Red Lily, Calypso Jones, MisterVeritis and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

In a Just World, Dems would pay for their impeachment lies Empty Re: In a Just World, Dems would pay for their impeachment lies

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:14 am

I have some ideas too but I don't think they are printable. It doesn't matter how many times you show some people the truth of a matter they will still rabbit the lie.

The mind boggles.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:43 pm

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-frightened-left/

how soon the left changes its tune. There's a poem in there somewhere.

Now that impeachment inquiries are being talked about for Biden, suddenly impeachment is baaaaaad for the country so say demo'rats.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:49 pm

I keep praying that we will get to see these people pay for their acts. God says vengeance is his. I'm leaving it up to Him because his vengeance is best...and appropriate and often ironic/ karmic.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:57 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-frightened-left/

how soon the left changes its tune.   There's a poem in there somewhere.

Now that impeachment inquiries are being talked about for Biden, suddenly impeachment is baaaaaad for the country so say demo'rats.

They'll Impeach the impaired puppet, because that may be their best move to hold (Party) power.

Kameltoe in there, the same puppets, taking direction from the same Globalists, can give the same orders. With a RINO in there, it's not so easy. With Trump in there, they are cut off.

So, now that finally we realize that a Quadrillion in graft payoffs cannot be hidden, and Corn Pop can't stop sniffing...it's time to go.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:59 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I keep praying that we will get to see these people pay for their acts.  God says vengeance is his.  I'm leaving it up to Him because his vengeance is best...and appropriate and often ironic/ karmic.  

Who in Sodom and Gomorrah were spared?

Who was spared the Flood?

Not many. As Proverbs said, the rain falls on the just and the unjust.

We're all gonna pay for this societal insanity.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:35 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-frightened-left/

how soon the left changes its tune.   There's a poem in there somewhere.

You mention this but, there seems to be a VAST difference here. When the Democrats "impeached" President Trump there was no "inquiry", "impeachment investigation" nor "evidence gathering". There was no talk of "doing it right" either. The Democrats impeached President Trump without a process, without an investigation and without an inquiry. Nancy Pelosi even went so far as to say that President Trump was "impeached forever". Now what I'm trying to figure out is why Democrats can "impeach" a President so quickly with NO evidence but, Republicans take MONTHS to do it with LOADS of evidence?

Something is amiss! It would seem that the Republicans are trying to give the Biden's lots of time to lie, cover it all up and weaponize the media (it may already be done), to label the evidence "misinformation"...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:57 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:I keep praying that we will get to see these people pay for their acts.  God says vengeance is his.  I'm leaving it up to Him because his vengeance is best...and appropriate and often ironic/ karmic.  

Who in Sodom and Gomorrah were spared?  

Who was spared the Flood?

Not many.  As Proverbs said, the rain falls on the just and the unjust.

We're all gonna pay for this societal insanity.

"Who in Sodom and Gomorrah were spared?" According to scripture, NO ONE. If you remember correctly, there was no one who wasn't involved in blatant disobedience except Abraham & Sarah, (Abraham's wife). If you also remember, the 19th chapter of Genesis tells us that Abraham tried to find 50 men who were NOT blatantly disobedient and was unable to do so. Abraham attempted to "bargain" with the Lord and eventually got down to just ten and could not even find ten who were not blatantly disobedient.

"Who was spared the Flood?" According to scripture, NO ONE. If you remember correctly, there was no one on the entire Earth who wasn't blatantly disobedient except Noah and his family. The rainbow is actually a reminder of God's promise not to flood the Earth again.

You are correct that the Bible does say that "the rain will fall on the just and unjust alike". The Bible also says that the wheat will grow mixed with the chaff for a time. The rapture is God's way of separating the wheat from the chaff.

You are also right that we all will pay for this "societal insanity". Christians have the great hope of eternity and salvation to get through the insanity.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:10 am

Lot's family was spared.

Noah and his family were spared.

Daniel and friends were spared when nebuchadnezzer took Judah, although they were captives and MOST likely were eunuchized. Still..they prospered.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down