Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's how the Vaxxine Lies will play out

+4
billy the kid
Calypso Jones
Lummy
Crusader
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here's how the Vaxxine Lies will play out Empty Here's how the Vaxxine Lies will play out

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:08 pm

WITHIN two years before 2024...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/how_the_vaccine_lies_will_play_out.html

The efficacy and the safety of the vaccines will be proven wrong.  But with so many people involved in this, everyone will be pointing fingers at anyone but themselves.  Eventually, they'll all point their fingers at Donald Trump and blame Operation Warp Speed.  This is the point where his most fervent fans will chastise me for blaming him, but I'm not.  The powers that be will blame him.  Pfizer will blame him.  China will blame him.  The CDC will blame him.  Anthony Fauci will blame him.  They'll all say that they wanted to do longer testing but he demanded the jabs be available before the 2020 election.   So they rushed it and made mistakes.

So what's the plan?  Tell everyone this is going to happen before it happens.  That way, he reasons, "[w]e will be able to argue more credibly against the powers that be who are playing dumb."

There are so many people involved in the vaccination agenda, directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly, that it will be nearly impossible to blame them individually.  "They can be shamed, but they won't be blamed."  To alleviate this, Rucker predicts, everyone will start pointing fingers at others, and eventually at former President Trump.

Rucker maintains that Trump should have come out against the vaccines as far back as 2021.  In his podcast, however, he assures people he's not blaming Trump:

I think he was manipulated by people like Mike Pence who was working with Anthony Fauci.  He was manipulated by his various chiefs of staff ... by everybody from a medical perspective in my humble opinion ... other than people like Dr. Scott Atlas [and] Peter Navarro[.] ... It doesn't matter.  The point is they are going to blame him.

The fact is, many of President Trump's supporters are concerned about vaccine injuries and increasing reports of sudden deaths.   He's listened to them before; he needs to listen to them again.  It's not too late for him to lead the people in their quest for answers.

Regardless, Rucker says it's time for the people to take advantage of "this very small window of opportunity" to make everyone fully aware of what's going on before they drag us to the next step:  

[They will tell us,] "Thanks to our coordination with the Chinese Communist Party ... the World Health Organization ... The Council for Inclusive Capitalism ... the World Economic Forum and Sweden and Australia and everybody else; we're all going to come together with this Pandemic Treaty — and we've got the solution."

"And the solution will be another round of jabs," he concluded.

Ultimately, Rucker says, they can't be allowed to perpetuate their lies.  The truth must come out now in order to stave off whatever they have planned for us next.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Here's how the Vaxxine Lies will play out Empty Re: Here's how the Vaxxine Lies will play out

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:05 pm

That is so obvious, it barely merits printing.

The Jab Campaign was several things, but one thing it was intended to do was get Trump jailed after he won his second term. Yeah, they KNEW it was poison. Remember the Fall 2020 Talking Points? All the celebutards saying, "I'm not gonna take that Trump vaccine!!"

The celebutards didn't know what was happening; but they were told to spew that, and they did.

The Davos boys knew what was in there, and were ready to hang Trump with it. Impeachment and then trial for his life. And given DC, he'd have been found guilty of mass murder...they're still gonna try.

But instead, and probably to the Left's own surprise, they got their puppet in, and all of a sudden these untested genetic experimental shots were The Science.

And they're still pushing them, even as they try to still blame Trump for them. While he had nothing to do with the development of them.

This is the best real argument to be shown, against Trump. Not that he's a mass-murderer; but that he is a NAIF. Because he's STILL praising those Clot Shots.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Here's how the Vaxxine Lies will play out Empty Re: Here's how the Vaxxine Lies will play out

Post by Crusader Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:44 am

Trump never mandated the jab.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:25 am

Crusader wrote:Trump never mandated the jab.

Yes, I understand that.

He ALSO has never said or admitted that the Jab is not what it was represented to be. I get that he didn't want this outcome; but it is what it is. If he pretends that it's a good thing, and continues to encourage the uninformed to get it...he's guilty here, too. The only question is, by how much. One guest on Greg Hunter's USA Watchdog, said it best: Either Trump was in on the conspiracy, or he got rolled by the conspirators.

My take on it is that he got rolled. He BELIEVED government could be made to work by cutting red tape - the red tape he had to wade through in his NYC development career. So fast-tracking a vaccine must have seemed a good idea...to a guy who grew up around the new polio vaccine.

The crooked, Woketard pharma execs, IMHO, saw a grand chance here - Put the Club of Rome precepts into action, and slough the blame off on the guy who waived away some of the regulations that would otherwise have made it impossible. The Leftist wet-dream - DEPOPULATION!

Trump couldn't believe they were that evil. I had a hard time myself with it, but I believe what I see. I believe in Occam's Razor.

But now he won't condemn this poison vetch, even as the tally of dead and maimed is being run up. THAT...is WRONG.

I'm not saying Trump made this poison. I'm saying he took pharma in good faith, and the heads of Big Pharma are now insane Woke.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Crusader and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:12 am

Somehow, someway it will all be blamed on President Trump. Everything will be his fault. Even Crooked Joe's hoarding of classified documents will somehow be blamed on President Trump.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:18 am

It was the President's job to push vaccine development along as quickly as experts in the field who were working on it and intimately familiar with the science of it, would allow. They were the brakes.

Were they rewarded for speed? Did he tell them to cut corners?

I believe Trump is probably blameless insofar as he was well doing his job.
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily, Calypso Jones and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:34 pm

Lummy wrote:It was the President's job to push vaccine development along as quickly as experts in the field who were working on it and intimately familiar with the science of it, would allow. They were the brakes.

Were they rewarded for speed? Did he tell them to cut corners?

I believe Trump is probably blameless insofar as he was well doing his job.

No question in my mind that President Trump was deliberately lied to.

RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:57 am

i was right. See here FDA says they never said ivermectin was not good for covid.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/forget-past-fda-claims-it-never-warned-against-ivermectin-covid19

the internet has receipts.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:52 pm

They did this to us an see how they cover their guilty asses.....feeding the public more lies.  Well...many people bought it the first time, why not use a proven technique. LOLOL

https://discernreport.com/top-7-ways-covid-19-jab-damage-is-being-covered-up-by-the-vaccine-industrial-complex/

Top 7 excuses for the death and health carnage caused directly by the COVID-19 mRNA jabs

1. Claiming COVID itself causes myocarditis and pericarditis

2. Suddenly blaming almost everything else on blood clots, when it’s really the spike proteins causing vascular clots that aren’t even made up of blood (it’s mRNA-created spike prions, heavy metals and nanoparticles)

3. Spontaneous abortions, irregular periods, damage to ovaries, and sperm count reduction

4. Now many new prescription medications list side effects correlating with the damage the unlimited mRNA spike proteins from the vaccines do to the body

5. “Long COVID” is really “Long Vax Syndrome” – the delayed and long-term health detriment caused by the COVID jabs

6. “Died Suddenly” is the new norm, where perfectly healthy people, including athletes, military members, and children, die from the “clot shot” complications but no medical doctor in the world is brave enough to blame the gene-mutating “vaccine”

7. Causing vitamin deficiencies, especially vitamin D, but medical doctors and examiners all seem puzzled, or just blame “severity” of COVID-19
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:05 pm

Do you know that when president trump had covid and went into hospital for treatment they gave him ivermectin. YES. IVERMECTIN..and the media never reported that little fact.

NOW we're seeing what we knew all along from doctors who were not covidiots/maskers/vaxxpushers. They said IVERMECTIN works. Actual doctors whom fauci destroyed and tried to destroy their careers...NOW it is openly admitted...it works.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next