Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I feel sorry' for Prince Harry: Father Calvin Robinson

+4
vege57
Calypso Jones
2cent
Red Lily
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'I feel sorry' for Prince Harry: Father Calvin Robinson Empty 'I feel sorry' for Prince Harry: Father Calvin Robinson

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:10 pm

4:21

I'm really not into the royals and couldn't give a rat's whisker what they do or say but this was shortish, funny and pretty amusing AND most of all because it was Tucker!

Harry has a 'todger' and 'mounts' women LOL
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

'I feel sorry' for Prince Harry: Father Calvin Robinson Empty Re: 'I feel sorry' for Prince Harry: Father Calvin Robinson

Post by 2cent Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:23 pm

All of the above appear to have stepped out of an episode of Saturday Night Live.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, vege57 and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

'I feel sorry' for Prince Harry: Father Calvin Robinson Empty Re: 'I feel sorry' for Prince Harry: Father Calvin Robinson

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:49 pm

Nothing can excuse what this mewling, vain, self-centred, poor-me hypocrite is doing to his father, his brother and his country.

The jealousy is so obvious, so rank, that it inspires the word Harry uses to sum up his life.
Jealousy – that’s all that this royal crisis shaking the monarchy is really about.

No wonder that nothing Charles or William do will satisfy Harry.

They could say sorry, but he still wouldn’t be king.

They could dress Meghan in ermine trimmed with the curls of Kate but she and Harry would still be
second.

Second. To two such monstrous egos, this cannot stand, and both now lash out at this unjust ordering of the
world.

In Markle’s case, it’s laughable.

But from Harry it’s worse, because the family and traditions he’s destroying in his green-eyed rage are his own.

'I feel sorry' for Prince Harry: Father Calvin Robinson 773625082

Seriously though, he claims to have killed 25 Taliban and now has a huge target on his back. What did he think would happen? Rolling Eyes
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:28 pm

I think Harry is like his mom.    He loves the spotlight where he loves to appear he is put upon, in Diana's case, the wronged woman...in harry's case the wronged brother, but then they both liked to pretend that they were strong enough to make an impact in other areas....doubtful.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:28 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Nothing can excuse what this mewling, vain, self-centred, poor-me hypocrite is doing to his father, his brother and his country.

The jealousy is so obvious, so rank, that it inspires the word Harry uses to sum up his life.
Jealousy – that’s all that this royal crisis shaking the monarchy is really about.

They could dress Meghan in ermine trimmed with the curls of Kate but she and Harry would still be
second.

Second. To two such monstrous egos, this cannot stand, and both now lash out at this unjust ordering of the
world.

But from Harry it’s worse, because the family and traditions he’s destroying in his green-eyed rage are his own.

Seriously though, he claims to have killed 25 Taliban and now has a huge target on his back.  What did he think would happen?  Rolling Eyes

He wouldn't know how many he killed. wasn't he air force ?

Fucken stupid thing to say, the Talibananas are on the rise . he would be an easy high profile target
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:35 pm

Oh, come on. Whatever the dispute between Harry and William can't be too serious. They should brand a line of scotch "William and Harry Spat No 9, and sell it for $30 a pop.

There was a TV series back in the 60s about two brothers on opposite sides in the civil war. I don't remember a damn thing about it, but you can imagine it probably happened.
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:47 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

second.

world.

Seriously though, he claims to have killed 25 Taliban and now has a huge target on his back.  What did he think would happen?  Rolling Eyes

He wouldn't know how many he killed. wasn't he air force ?

Fucken stupid thing to say, the Talibananas are on the rise . he would be an easy high profile target
Maybe he wants to be?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:12 pm

Diana was a very dedicated woman. almost individualy, she got funded the removal of 12,000,000 land mines, toe poppers and bouncing bettys from kampuchea. i couldnt care less if she shoved charles' face up her twat. as long as she did not murder 6,000 people, shes prolly in heaven now.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:01 pm

Bouncin bettays ... mmmm ... bounce
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:12 pm

a bouncing betty is a land mine that usualy pushes you up in the air, because you ride it on your ass, then it blows your balls OFF.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next