Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Husband's Help With the Weekend Housework?

+3
Lummy
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Husband's Help With the Weekend Housework? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Husband's Help With the Weekend Housework?

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:17 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:he's been getting me back.....he organizes my garage.   and my stuff is the only stuff that ends up in the garbage.   soooooooo  I make him ....dog cookies.    He seems to like them. Shocked

I'll never ask for Christmas cookies again! Santa

Back to top Go down

Should Husband's Help With the Weekend Housework? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Husband's Help With the Weekend Housework?

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:32 pm

LOL you're safe. You gotta be tap dancing on my last nerve to get my special doggy treat cookies.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:46 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:he's been getting me back.....he organizes my garage.   and my stuff is the only stuff that ends up in the garbage.   soooooooo  I make him ....dog cookies.    He seems to like them. Shocked

I'll never ask for Christmas cookies again! Santa

That would be the doggy doo cookies.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:57 pm

I wouldn't Go THAT far, @Crusader.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:27 pm

They should work it out among themselves. If he works all week and she does not (yes, there are some couples who live that way) then not, except for unusual big jobs.

If they both work, they can figure out what tasks go to whom. Maybe he likes to cook - plenty of men do. Maybe she's a gardener. So, on weekends the garden needs attention, he can trot out the vacuum.

Getting childish about tasks, is just that. But then, some people are territorial...my ex used to hate it if her kitchen was rearranged in any way. That was HER territory. My assistance was to be limited to washing dishes.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2