Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella Thorne, disney kid, sexualized by hollywood director when she was ten

4 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Bella Thorne, disney kid, sexualized by hollywood director when she was ten Empty Bella Thorne, disney kid, sexualized by hollywood director when she was ten

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:30 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/12/29/bella-thorne-says-hollywood-director-sexualized-her-when-she-was-10-accused-her-of-flirting-with-him/

Where were parents? Where was disney? WHERE WERE OTHER HOLLYWOOD "STARS" to protect this child...i mean assuming that hollywood is interested in protecting children....(WHICH WE KNOW THEY AREN"T).

and note she is not divulging name. why is that? Just like weinstein and Epstein...they all know...they all keep their mouths shut.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Bella Thorne, disney kid, sexualized by hollywood director when she was ten Empty Re: Bella Thorne, disney kid, sexualized by hollywood director when she was ten

Post by Red Lily Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:39 pm

There's also the possibility that she hasn't divulged a name because it didn't happen. There's something not right about this. It just doesn't sound plausible.

With a mouth like hers there should be no reason not to name names.

"I don't give a f**k what the f**k I said," Thorne lamented to Ratajkowski. "I don't care if I said, 'Eat my p***y right now. [I was] 10 years old. Why ever would you think that [I was flirting]?"

Shocked
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Bella Thorne, disney kid, sexualized by hollywood director when she was ten Empty Re: Bella Thorne, disney kid, sexualized by hollywood director when she was ten

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:43 pm

Well sure. I think we all found out that women are NOT always truthful about such matters.   WHat i'm saying is.......why the secrecy.  IF it happened, NAME NAMES.    What they all do is keep it amongst themselves for..what reason?? and then 20 to 30 years come out with their accusations.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:02 pm

She wanted the fame.

Parents wanted the money.

They got it.

People belong in jail, but we got an extinction event unfolding. This one's low on my priorities.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:45 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Well sure. I think we all found out that women are NOT always truthful about such matters.   WHat i'm saying is.......why the secrecy.  IF it happened, NAME NAMES.    What they all do is keep it amongst themselves for..what reason??  and then 20 to 30 years come out with their accusations.

The secrecy is because peeps like you pick it up and vilify people without any evidence
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down