Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gov Whitmer Holds Michigan Hostage: Vaccinate or I Will Continue to Destroy Your Economy

Go down

Gov Whitmer Holds Michigan Hostage: Vaccinate or I Will Continue to Destroy Your Economy Empty Gov Whitmer Holds Michigan Hostage: Vaccinate or I Will Continue to Destroy Your Economy

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:47 pm

At 10:30 AM, today. the Michigan House Oversight Committee’s was scheduled to question Governor Whitmer’s former health director (Robert Gordon). In what appears to be an enormous and Orwellian distraction from that hearing regarding possible hush money and misdeeds while managing the Wuhan CCP Virus, Governor Whitmer issued new extortionist virus mandates on Michigan designed to divide Michiganders and make them blame each other for the crisis induced by Ms. Whitmer and her far-left lockdown leadership.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has needlessly destroyed her state’s economy over the past year. She used the Wuhan CCP virus as an excuse to enact unscientific, destructive, and unconstitutional non-legislative mandates and lockdowns around the state. They continue to cripple her people and their economy. In fact, when her mandates were ruled unconstitutional by the state’s Supreme Court, last year she simply re-enacted the same unconstitutional rules upon her people via her authoritarian Health and Human Services department, instead.

Contrast that with more conservative states like Florida and Texas that faired far better than Michigan (or at least no worse) during the pandemic by enacting only minimal short-term mandates and then re-opening completely this winter.

In short: it is demonstrable that progressive states like Michigan remain locked down and failing due to their leftist leadership while more conservative states remain open and successful and free.

continued:
https://100percentfedup.com/gov-whitmer-holds-michigan-hostage-vaccinate-or-i-will-continue-to-destroy-your-economy/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Gov Whitmer Holds Michigan Hostage: Vaccinate or I Will Continue to Destroy Your Economy Empty Re: Gov Whitmer Holds Michigan Hostage: Vaccinate or I Will Continue to Destroy Your Economy

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:48 pm

THAT Bitch Gretchen is called..........BLACKMAIL, which happens to be a crime.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down