Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unvaccinated are worser drivers

+2
vege57
JMWinPR
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

worser driversly - Unvaccinated are worser drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Unvaccinated are worser drivers

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:37 pm

Oh, I saw the epoch times there ........

............ The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[30] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[31]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[32][33][22] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[8][10][22] and has championed former President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[34][35] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign. .........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

worser driversly - Unvaccinated are worser drivers - Page 2 Empty Re: Unvaccinated are worser drivers

Post by JMWinPR Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:57 am

@CalypsoJones
"Part of a report addressing the point you raised . Lots of other patient reports are available publicly."
I wonder if that is the cause of Sprints psychosis? I thought it was the result of sniffing paint thinner. Then it could be some combination of the two.

Last edited by JMWinPR on Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

JMWinPR

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:06 am

@ Sprint Cyclist Oh Sprint anyone home up there. This is from the Journal of American Medicine via CFP https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(22)00822-1/fulltext#%20, not Epoch Times.
Just because an entity supports a particular individual does not make them any less reliable. As you were unable to show any errors in their reporting, or unable to discern the difference between an opinion and an article, I will vote you down.........again.

JMWinPR

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:58 am

JMWinPR wrote:@ Sprint Cyclist Oh Sprint anyone home up there. This is from the Journal of American Medicine via CFP https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(22)00822-1/fulltext#%20, not Epoch Times.
Just because an entity supports a particular individual does not make them any less reliable. As you were unable to show any errors in their reporting, or unable to discern the difference between an opinion and an article, I will vote you down.........again.

Sprint is just doing what Democrats do. Accuse, lie, deny, fabricate, go to liberal sites to justify their outrageous "statistics" and then lie some more.

The devil did the exact same thing in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve fell for it. Many gullible, ignorant and educated/brainwashed "people" are still falling for it.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:52 am

There is no link given with it.
The ONLY reference I can see on the OP is 'epochtimes'

Which is 100% in keeping with the attitude of the OPer

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:53 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Part of a report addressing the point you raised . Lots of other patient reports are available publicly .​

What Are the Possible Causes of Psychosis After Vaccination?​
The term “new onset psychosis” refers to the first occurrence of psychosis in a patient who has no previous history of psychosis. So there is a strong possibility that their onset of illness is causally related to the vaccination.

Why could vaccines cause new onset psychosis?

First, the SARS-CoV-2 virus can cause a strong immune response in the body, which releases large amounts of inflammatory cytokines that may damage the structure and function of nerve cells and increase the risk of psychosis

In a review published in the European Journal of Neurology in 2021, among a total of 129,008 patients with COVID-19 infection in 23 studies, 138 people with encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) were identified.

In these patients, the average time from their diagnosis of COVID-19 infection to their onset of encephalitis was 14.5 days, with a morbidity rate of 0.2 percent and an average mortality rate of 13 percent. The common symptoms of encephalitis include loss or decreased level of consciousness (77.1 percent), altered mental state (72.3 percent), seizures, headaches, and weakness.

worser driversly - Unvaccinated are worser drivers - Page 2 2-15

Epoch Times Photo

A 2016 meta-analysis published in Molecular Psychiatry pointed out that patients with psychiatric disorders have common characteristic changes in blood cytokines, which are particularly high levels of the inflammatory factor interleukin-6 (IL-6) in the blood during acute seizures.

The pathogenicity of the virus at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic was high, and all current vaccines against COVID-19 were designed based on the old virus.

Meanwhile, the spike protein could trigger the chronic inflammatory status so as to impair mental function.

The pathogenicity of the current virus strains has been significantly reduced. And therefore, in this case, we recommend that authorities rationally weigh the benefits and risks associated with the vaccines.

etc

0 reference given

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:24 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:There is no link given with it.
The ONLY reference I can see on the OP is 'epochtimes'

Which is 100% in keeping with the attitude of the OPer
I am the OP, the first link goes to the American Journal of Medicine, the second to Johns Hopkins

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:34 pm

For the record, I've never heard of the word "worser". Is that another made up word that I won't find in the dictionary? Maybe that is how the leftist teachers teach/brainwash...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:47 pm

RV wrote:For the record, I've never heard of the word "worser". Is that another made up word that I won't find in the dictionary? Maybe that is how the leftist teachers teach/brainwash...

For better or worser lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:48 pm

Although it may seem a logical step to move from 'worse' to 'worser', the Oxford English Dictionary does not list 'worser' as a modern English word. The Collins English Dictionary defines 'worser' as an archaic or nonstandard word for 'worse'.
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next