Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Democrats and Biden's NEW America

+4
vege57
Lummy
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is the Democrats and Biden's NEW America - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the Democrats and Biden's NEW America

Post by Crusader Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:12 pm

EvilCat Breath wrote:Flood the homeless camps with free fentanyl.  The  problem will solve itself.

Young people are not being correctly informed.   They take ever warning as some one stopping them from having fun.

The world will belong to those that do not use drugs.  The others will be in some stage of dying.

My conscience wouldn't allow me to knowingly spread fentanyl. The Libertarian in me says we should just legalize all drugs and let the idiots take care of their own distribution and suicide.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

This is the Democrats and Biden's NEW America - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the Democrats and Biden's NEW America

Post by RV Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:14 pm

Crusader wrote:
EvilCat Breath wrote:Flood the homeless camps with free fentanyl.  The  problem will solve itself.

Young people are not being correctly informed.   They take ever warning as some one stopping them from having fun.

The world will belong to those that do not use drugs.  The others will be in some stage of dying.

My conscience wouldn't allow me to knowingly spread fentanyl.  The Libertarian in me says we should just legalize all drugs and let the idiots take care of their own distribution and suicide.

I have to agree with you! Only a leftist would knowingly spread a drug that they know will kill people (i.e. the WuFlu "Vaccine"). The idiots will get and stay high any way they can legally or illegally so legalization is not necessary.

Last edited by RV on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:15 pm

Lummy wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:You know what?  I care nothing.

...these zombies ... vote for Leftists or allow their votes to be stolen by the Left.  And we get the kind of government that PREVENTS cleanups, ENABLES them.

Same damn government that's killing the population with these satanic Jabs.

Soon ... there won't be the time or money to minister to these simpletons who've fried themselves on Chinese drugs.

More of Kaiser Klaus' Grate Reset.

Klaus has no overall design or plan. He's a nut.

Not so. He's a nut; but a very effective one in finding people of means, just as nutty; and programming and deploying them as his pawns and NPCs.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-11-30/heres-klaus-schwabs-latest-plan-make-your-life-miserable

Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:27 am

Klaus is a nut however, so are many of the people who claim to "represent" the voters. Apparently being a "nut" doesn't prevent other "nuts" from supporting them, financially backing them, putting signs in their yard, voting for them, etc.

The "new" America is sort of like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:47 pm

The word "drugs" refers to the WuFlu "Vaccines" as well...
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 01, 2023 9:07 am

This is the Democrats and Biden's NEW America - Page 2 Hegelian-Dialectic-e1519259899108-1529900598394

This is the Democrats and Biden's NEW America - Page 2 Image11

They've already used this on us with awesome results.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2