Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiffany Smiley giving Patty Murray a run for her money

3 posters

Go down

Tiffany Smiley giving Patty Murray a run for her money Empty Tiffany Smiley giving Patty Murray a run for her money

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:01 am

Patty Murray has been in office for THIRTY YEARS!!! WHAT THE HELL.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Smiley giving Patty Murray a run for her money Empty Re: Tiffany Smiley giving Patty Murray a run for her money

Post by 2cent Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:12 pm

Tiffany Smiley giving Patty Murray a run for her money 809917594 You'd think Starbucks and Seattle Times would be thanking her. But no, it's NOT about the economy; it's about RUINING the economy.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Smiley giving Patty Murray a run for her money Empty Re: Tiffany Smiley giving Patty Murray a run for her money

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:43 pm

she's on a public sidewalk and she can film whatever it is she wants. These starclucks and skedaddle times are stupid.....i'm getting bad as Casey Jones and his made up rearranged names. LOLOL He might get after me for copycatting and send me a cease and desist letter.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:15 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:she's on a public sidewalk and she can film whatever it is she wants.  These starclucks and skedaddle times are stupid.....i'm getting bad as Casey Jones and his made up rearranged  names.   LOLOL    He might get after me for copycatting and send me a cease and desist letter.
LOL. Obviously, some people never heard of there being "No such thing as bad publicity."
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:40 am

Patty i s said to be the stupidest person in america. I don't know about that. Pelosi is pretty close one way or the other.

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2010/09/29/patty-murray-the-stupidest-person-in-america-n762151
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Great American likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down