Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt politicians: First up: Obama advisor arrested for theft

4 posters

Go down

Corrupt politicians:  First up:  Obama advisor arrested for theft Empty Corrupt politicians: First up: Obama advisor arrested for theft

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:47 pm

stole lots of money from a charter school he started.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/27/former-obama-white-house-advisor-seth-andrew-arrested-in-charter-school-theft.html

A former advisor in the Obama White House has been arrested on charges of scheming to steal $218,005 from a charter school network he founded, federal authorities said.

Seth Andrew, who also worked in the Education Department, is due to appear in Manhattan federal court, where a complaint says he used funds from Democracy Prep Public Schools to get a favorable home mortgage interest rate.

NOTE CONNECTION TO MEDIA.....

The husband of CBS News anchor Lana Zak is charged with wire fraud, money laundering and making false statements to a financial institution, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Corrupt politicians:  First up:  Obama advisor arrested for theft Empty Re: Corrupt politicians: First up: Obama advisor arrested for theft

Post by Jen Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:09 pm

All Obama-ites are gypsies, tramps, or thieves.........corrupt to the core.
Jen
Jen

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Corrupt politicians:  First up:  Obama advisor arrested for theft Empty Re: Corrupt politicians: First up: Obama advisor arrested for theft

Post by 2cent Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:49 am

What a shyster.  Ripped off the very schools he helped create - probably for the very purpose of ripping them off.

This comes up in the OP article:
At an appearance later Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, a judge ordered Andrew released on a $500,000 personal recognizance bond, which will have three co-signers.
As a condition of that bond, both Andrew and Zak must surrender their passports, and Andrew’s travel was restricted to New York City, several counties north of the city, Long Island, and Vermont.
So I'm wondering why Vermont is included.

Here's why:  He bought a school in VT, too, where "students" only physically attend for 3, 2-week periods a year.  
So why the need of a 500-acre campus?  The structure, itself, is as ugly as sin, and no doubt a reflection of the 'education' it offered.  
Okay, so that school fails - as did many in the New England area - and Andrew likely sees it as a gold mine to build up his equity, with little interest in actually providing education for the "underprivileged."  
But I still wonder why the judge allowed him to travel there.  Maybe in an attempt to settle his debts?  I wonder if the "students" get their money back.

And the no doubt "lovely" Lana Zak, who has 3 children with him, but no mention of marriage, still smiles for the camera.  Smart, maybe, to not marry, but considering she's not being charged with any crime, it's curios that she had to render her passport over to the court, as well.  (Me thinks the judge is no fool.)

Oh bosh!  Let's just hope that they receive all their just rewards.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:29 pm

NEW YORK CITY democrat Mayoral candidate  who demanded sex ed for sixth graders accused of sexual predation.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2021/04/nyc-dem-mayoral-candidate-who-demanded-sex-ed-6th-daniel-greenfield/

For 20 years, Democrat sexual predators have run the state of New York.

For 13 years, the terms of the last three Democrat governors, sexual harassers have held down the office. And for 20 years, Democrat attorney generals who were sexual predators ruled.

Governor Spitzer was forced to resign when he was caught patronizing prostitutes and allegedly used campaign funds to cover the hotel bills.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman was forced to resign after multiple women accused him of choking and assaulting them. One of the accusers said that Schneiderman, a progressive Democrats, kept calling her his, “brown slave”. Another claimed he had declared, “I am the law”.

"James says I’m a feminist and she’s right," Cuomo had once boasted at a Planned Parenthood event, referring to the Attorney General now investigating him for sexual harassment. "God told me I was a feminist."

Are we done yet? It's New York, so no.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:28 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:NEW YORK CITY democrat Mayoral candidate  who demanded sex ed for sixth graders accused of sexual predation.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2021/04/nyc-dem-mayoral-candidate-who-demanded-sex-ed-6th-daniel-greenfield/

For 20 years, Democrat sexual predators have run the state of New York.

For 13 years, the terms of the last three Democrat governors, sexual harassers have held down the office. And for 20 years, Democrat attorney generals who were sexual predators ruled.

Governor Spitzer was forced to resign when he was caught patronizing prostitutes and allegedly used campaign funds to cover the hotel bills.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman was forced to resign after multiple women accused him of choking and assaulting them. One of the accusers said that Schneiderman, a progressive Democrats, kept calling her his, “brown slave”. Another claimed he had declared, “I am the law”.

"James says I’m a feminist and she’s right," Cuomo had once boasted at a Planned Parenthood event, referring to the Attorney General now investigating him for sexual harassment. "God told me I was a feminist."

Are we done yet? It's New York, so no.

Gee, he'll most likely be lauded and praised by the Democrats as long as he continues to support abortion and sex education for kids, the party will love him.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:30 pm

resume enhancer.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down