Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The History of the lefts race hoaxes

4 posters

Go down

The History of the lefts race hoaxes Empty The History of the lefts race hoaxes

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:27 am

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-26-medias-history-of-peddling-race-hoaxes.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

The History of the lefts race hoaxes Empty Re: The History of the lefts race hoaxes

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:28 am

Long time ago. madonna constantine some kind of professor and she put a noose on her door. They love nooses.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

The History of the lefts race hoaxes Empty Re: The History of the lefts race hoaxes

Post by Daily Bread Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:17 pm

Its all lost its luster . I never used these so-called "taboo" descriptive names for minorities ,probably because I never considered them different than me , as a kid we called each other the regular names (wop, Mick , dago , chink ) but we new each other and they never were taken as a harmful insult . Now ,since they want to be more evolved than whites and separate , I use the nigger ( thats the least of their problem )word all the time now and any other term to demean them . They deserve it because they lost respect and that's a shame because that racism crap was a thing of the past and they made great headway in the 70s .
One step forward civility and 2 steps back picking cotton .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:38 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Its all lost its luster . I never used these so-called "taboo" descriptive names for minorities ,probably because I never considered them different than me , as a kid we called each other the regular names (wop, Mick , dago , chink ) but we new each other and they never were taken as a harmful insult . Now ,since they want to be more evolved than whites and separate , I use the nigger ( thats the least of their problem )word all the time now  and any other term to demean them . They deserve it because they lost respect and that's a shame because that racism crap was a thing of the past and they made great headway in the 70s .
Yup!

Most of our nicknames for each other were derogatory. We embraced it.

I should write a Cajun rap song with coonass dis and coonass dat. I mean a real nasty , bad rap song! Lol
Not a funny one like dis.
Although I LMAO every time I watch it.
And Jamie is a bad ass accordion player. One of the best.
He even pickles his own quail eggs that he's very proud of at $12/pint jar. Bout a dozen in dare.

Cajuns do all the things you see here. Joi de vie!
I love the lady cleaning the choupique(shoe-picks) and garfish on the table.
That's almost up dare with frog legs!

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:13 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:Its all lost its luster . I never used these so-called "taboo" descriptive names for minorities ,probably because I never considered them different than me , as a kid we called each other the regular names (wop, Mick , dago , chink ) but we new each other and they never were taken as a harmful insult . Now ,since they want to be more evolved than whites and separate , I use the nigger ( thats the least of their problem )word all the time now  and any other term to demean them . They deserve it because they lost respect and that's a shame because that racism crap was a thing of the past and they made great headway in the 70s .
Yup!

Most of our nicknames for each other were derogatory. We embraced it.

I should write a Cajun rap song with coonass dis and coonass dat. I mean a real nasty , bad rap song! Lol
Not a funny one like dis.
Although I LMAO every time I watch it.
And Jamie is a bad ass accordion player. One of the best.
He even pickles his own quail eggs that he's very proud of at $12/pint jar. Bout a dozen in dare.

Cajuns do all the things you see here. Joi de vie!
I love the lady cleaning the choupique(shoe-picks) and garfish on the table.
That's almost up dare with frog legs!

some words were off limits - you never called a Jew a Kike ,a Latino a spic or a black a nigger . You crossed the line if you did it and we all new that was a sign of pure hate and kids didn't have hate like that in them . I still would never use those words because I have more respect for them than that but like I said - the black race is tearing up its respect for others and we can do the same . Along with that comes the reality that we still are in charge and we still can flip the switch to bring it back to a time they don't want to revisit .
If you can't handle the truth than leave the dinner table or bring a pie and start a civil discussion .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:42 pm

Sometimes we couldn't rig our own stuff for lifts in the plants. We had to get a certified,  company rigger and his crew to come out of hiding.

We had a top notch rigger with dreadlocks down to his ass! Lol
I always thought that was dangerous. I always wore my long hair up and under a bandana and hard hat. It was not a requirement in most places. Just made good safety and cleanliness sense.

His name was Lee.
The first time I called for rigging, he shows up and asks, "Hey, somebody called for a n@gger rigger"? I didn't know what to do.

He said damn , y'all rednecks are losing y'all identities. I busted out laffing. Told him I was coonass.
He was real cool. Especially with his jokes.

He told me if I wanted him specifically,  to just call in on the radio and ask for a n@gger rigger. I told him I would prolly get fired if I did that. He told me they'd have to lay him off too. It was a given in the company but you never know who's listening in on whatever channel.

And it was about 10 years ago, too.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:56 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Sometimes we couldn't rig our own stuff for lifts in the plants. We had to get a certified,  company rigger and his crew to come out of hiding.

I always thought that was dangerous. I always wore my long hair up and under a bandana and hard hat. It was not a requirement in most places. Just made good safety and cleanliness sense.

His name was Lee.
The first time I called for rigging, he shows up and asks, "Hey, somebody called for a n@gger rigger"? I didn't know what to do.

He said damn , y'all rednecks are losing y'all identities. I busted out laffing. Told him I was coonass.

He told me if I wanted him specifically,  to just call in on the radio and ask for a n@gger rigger. I told him I would prolly get fired if I did that. He told me they'd have to lay him off too. It was a given in the company but you never know who's listening in on whatever channel.

That's a good guy that Id buy a beer for and watch his back in KKK bar . That's what the problem is and they turned a foolish joke of a word into a way to crucify anyone ,other than them ,that uses it .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:06 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Sometimes we couldn't rig our own stuff for lifts in the plants. We had to get a certified,  company rigger and his crew to come out of hiding.

His name was Lee.

That's a good guy that Id buy a beer for and watch his back in KKK bar . That's what the problem is and they turned a foolish joke of a word into a way to crucify anyone ,other than them ,that uses it .
We tried to buy him many beers In many towns on many jobs over the 4 year period I was there when we got off at 6 am(7am to buy beer or bar room open in texas) after 12 hours of hell.

He never came to the bar room. He was way smarter than us.
His wife was a real bigwig in the company.

Daily Bread and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:10 pm

His name was Lee.

"Hey, somebody called for a n@gger rigger"?

You stole my line lol

vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum