Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost but not forgotten.

+2
Red Lily
Lummy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost but not forgotten. Empty Lost but not forgotten.

Post by Lummy Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:37 pm

Trump was robbed by democrats of his well-deseerved second term. PA attorney general Shapiro was a prominent operative in the fleecing of President Trump in PA, purportedly for some supposed ideal even Shapiro can't -- or won't -- iterate, but oddly enough, PA democrats, forged from Steel Belted unions seem to love a thief.

In reality, to repair the damage democrats have done to our Constitution, to our elections and to honest politicians whose hearts and minds are steadfast in guarding and preserving the American ideals of those they serve, it is imperative that we put Trump back in office for his second term while we get rid of democrat vermin that should be in prison. It must be done for the revival and continued health of the nation. It is ten times as important because the entire world is watching to see how this election turns out.
People like Shapiro and union minions probably cannot understand that.

Better than that, IMHO, let democrats squeal, screech and squawk all the way to China, where Xi should have waiting for them a king's ransom in wan, I think it is, awaiting for their loyal chicom duty already rendered to chairman mayo -- you know, like ten acres and a mule but a lot bigger.

I remember that I was a democrat once long ago in ancient times before the turn of the century. (Not really.) No more, and I would implore you to not let it happen again. Ever.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Lost but not forgotten. Empty Re: Lost but not forgotten.

Post by Lummy Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm

It doesn't get any more cowardly than PA elections, it seems unless it would be AZ, NY, MI or any one of a number of other blue states' who stole their whatever-the-hell it is they thought they accomplished.

What a sick joke.

Last edited by Lummy on Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:41 pm

I remember democrats' reaction to JFK's win in 1960 was one of self righteous pride, knowing full well he cheated like a bandit to get elected.

Democrats are a proud bunch, aren't they?

One more democrat president like Biden, and this country will be dead. You like to think you don't care, but you do.

The truth is, democrats have nothing to offer -- not now, not in the future. You certainly will care.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:03 pm

I saw a leftist say yesterday that JFK was a Catholic and a Republican. They got one part right. Seriously, too many are as dumb as a box of rocks.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Thom Paine and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:48 pm

Red Lily wrote:I saw a leftist say yesterday that JFK was a Catholic and a Republican.   They got one part right.  Seriously, too many are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Yep, you can thank our Left-tard educational system for the dumbing down and brain washing our youth. In short America has supported, encouraged, promoted, paid for and allowed the dumb as a box of rocks education of many. The dumb and brain washed grow up and vote for the leftists.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:09 pm

I seriously fear there is no turning this country around. In two more years, the damage will be irreversible.

Red Lily, Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:06 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I seriously fear there is no turning this country around. In two more years, the damage will be irreversible.

Do Not Cave!!! Something good will be your reward!
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:03 am

Lummy wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:I seriously fear there is no turning this country around. In two more years, the damage will be irreversible.

Do Not Cave!!! Something good will be your reward!

I guess we define "cave" to mean something totally different. I don't consider facing facts and reality is caving. I do not believe that he will just go along with the Marxists but, rather face the fact that people and society haven't a clue about how bad Marxism will be for them. I feel that many people will march to the Concentration camps WILLINGLY just as the Jews thought that they were going to get a shower and just as many took the "Vaccine" regardless of how dangerous and deadly it is.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:14 am

Do you know about this?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/20/nolte-man-admits-killing-teen-member-of-republican-extremist-group/    

41 year old kills 18 year old and the judge is sympathetic to the murderer because starting with Obama,then HIlliary and then Joe....we cling to our guns and bible, we are deplorables, we are a danger to democracy.   So this 41 year old north dakotan runs over a teen and it's okay.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:20 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Do you know about this?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/20/nolte-man-admits-killing-teen-member-of-republican-extremist-group/    

41 year old kills 18 year old and the judge is sympathetic to the murderer because starting with Obama,then HIlliary and then Joe....we cling to our guns and bible, we are deplorables, we are a danger to democracy.   So this 41 year old north dakotan runs over a teen and it's okay.

Did not hear about this but, it frankly doesn't surprise me that the death cult Democrats would think this is okay. Remember that Democrats routinely allow Mothers to kill their infants and call it "choice", steal money from the poor and call it "taxes" and claim that civilians do not have a "right" to protect themselves against criminals even though the U.S. Constitution says they do.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next