Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than 50 Biden officials in 12 federal government agencies have been called out for collusion with Big Tech.

2 posters

Go down

More than 50 Biden officials in 12 federal government agencies have been called out for collusion with Big Tech. Empty More than 50 Biden officials in 12 federal government agencies have been called out for collusion with Big Tech.

Post by Lummy Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:32 pm

More than 50 Biden officials in 12 federal government agencies have been exposed for colluding with Big Tech to censor their political opponents in a major lawsuit filed by state attorneys general.
https://beckernews.com/u-s-district-court-orders-biden-officials-to-turn-over-big-tech-collusion-docs-including-dr-fauci-46798/

Good.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

More than 50 Biden officials in 12 federal government agencies have been called out for collusion with Big Tech. Empty Re: More than 50 Biden officials in 12 federal government agencies have been called out for collusion with Big Tech.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:35 pm

It's utterly amazing, what has become of this nation since the democrats installed the Biden Puppet.

It's a great gesture and our first Ammendment rights were violated.

Jeff Landry is a great Attorney General, but I can see he's got his eye on the political arena since last year.

I won't hold my breath waiting for anyone to be prosecuted.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down