Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bannon reports 35 Trump allies' homes were raided yesterday and evening

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bannon reports 35 Trump allies' homes were raided yesterday and evening Empty Bannon reports 35 Trump allies' homes were raided yesterday and evening

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:30 pm

https://breannamorello.substack.com/p/steve-bannon-fbi-conducted-at-least

Harmeet Dhillon confirms.

Fbi refuses to comment. We have our own stassi now.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bannon reports 35 Trump allies' homes were raided yesterday and evening Empty Re: Bannon reports 35 Trump allies' homes were raided yesterday and evening

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:42 pm

Trump should have disbanded or weakened them when he had the chance. The whole community is rotten to the core.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bannon reports 35 Trump allies' homes were raided yesterday and evening Empty Re: Bannon reports 35 Trump allies' homes were raided yesterday and evening

Post by Red Lily Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:31 am

2:16

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:57 am

and steve bannon claimed this ?

This steve bannon, or another ?

........... Top former Trump strategist Steve Bannon has been charged in New York with money laundering, conspiracy and scheme to defraud in connection with his role in a fundraising effort to privately underwrite the construction of the US-Mexico border wall, according to the indictment unsealed on Thursday. ...........

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:39 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:and steve bannon claimed this ?

This steve bannon, or another ?

...........  Top former Trump strategist Steve Bannon has been charged in New York with money laundering, conspiracy and scheme to defraud in connection with his role in a fundraising effort to privately underwrite the construction of the US-Mexico border wall, according to the indictment unsealed on Thursday.         ...........

Hitler told the Jews he was sending them for a nice warm shower
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:04 am

The FBI raided Mike Lindell and seized his cellphone, the MyPillow CEO reported on his livestream on Tuesday. “Tucker Carlson Tonight” reported the details:

“I told you last night that the Biden administration has politicized law enforcement to the point where it feels Soviet,” Tucker Carlson led. “And we were not overstating it. The FBI has just raided the guy who sells pillows on this channel. Not because the pillows were bad, but because they don’t like who we voted for. Matt Finn is tracking the developments in that story tonight. Matt?”

“Tucker, Mike Lindell, known as the MyPillow guy reports on his livestream, Lindell TV, that FBI agents located him, questioned him, showed him their badges and asked him questions about Colorado and Dominion Voting Machines, and then provided him with a warrant to seize his cell phone,” Finn reported.

“And he says ‘we’re FBI,'” Lindell say in the clip. “He says, ‘show me your badges.’ So they showed one badge. They said, ‘how about yours’? You know, I’m ’cause I don’t trust anybody. Like, you know, they’re bad people. Well, they do that. And they said, what do you want? And, and says, we need to talk to you. So I pull over…”

“Mike Lindell  said he initially told those agents, he would not surrender his phone because he does not have a computer and runs all of his businesses off of that phone,” Finn continued. “Lindell published on his livestream what he claims was the warrant for that phone. We do not have Lindell’s account confirmed right now, but we will be looking into it and keeping you updated.”

Tucker Carlson called the FBI raid of Mike Lindell “peak insanity” and added “this can’t continue.”

Mike Lindell said that the FBI surrounded him at a Hardee’s restaurant

“Cars pulled up in front of us, to the side of us, and behind us and I said those are either bad guys or the FBI,” Lindell said. “Well, it turns out they were the FBI.”

“They told me not to tell anybody,” he added.

Mike Lindell is the latest among dozens of Trump supporters who have been targeted by Biden’s Department of Justice for raids, search warrants, and seizures.

Video at the link   ...   https://elamerican.com/breaking-mike-lindell-reports-he-was-raided-by-the-fbi-they-seized-his-cellphone/

They left him with an order saying not to tell anyone!  Shocked

This really isn't going to end well.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:23 am

Red Lily wrote:The FBI raided Mike Lindell and seized his cellphone, the MyPillow CEO reported on his livestream on Tuesday. “Tucker Carlson Tonight” reported the details:

“I told you last night that the Biden administration has politicized law enforcement to the point where it feels Soviet,” Tucker Carlson led. “And we were not overstating it. The FBI has just raided the guy who sells pillows on this channel. Not because the pillows were bad, but because they don’t like who we voted for. Matt Finn is tracking the developments in that story tonight. Matt?”

“Tucker, Mike Lindell, known as the MyPillow guy reports on his livestream, Lindell TV, that FBI agents located him, questioned him, showed him their badges and asked him questions about Colorado and Dominion Voting Machines, and then provided him with a warrant to seize his cell phone,” Finn reported.

“And he says ‘we’re FBI,'” Lindell say in the clip. “He says, ‘show me your badges.’ So they showed one badge. They said, ‘how about yours’? You know, I’m ’cause I don’t trust anybody. Like, you know, they’re bad people. Well, they do that. And they said, what do you want? And, and says, we need to talk to you. So I pull over…”

“Mike Lindell  said he initially told those agents, he would not surrender his phone because he does not have a computer and runs all of his businesses off of that phone,” Finn continued. “Lindell published on his livestream what he claims was the warrant for that phone. We do not have Lindell’s account confirmed right now, but we will be looking into it and keeping you updated.”

Tucker Carlson called the FBI raid of Mike Lindell “peak insanity” and added “this can’t continue.”

Mike Lindell said that the FBI surrounded him at a Hardee’s restaurant

“Cars pulled up in front of us, to the side of us, and behind us and I said those are either bad guys or the FBI,” Lindell said. “Well, it turns out they were the FBI.”

“They told me not to tell anybody,” he added.

Mike Lindell is the latest among dozens of Trump supporters who have been targeted by Biden’s Department of Justice for raids, search warrants, and seizures.

Video at the link   ...   https://elamerican.com/breaking-mike-lindell-reports-he-was-raided-by-the-fbi-they-seized-his-cellphone/

They left him with an order saying not to tell anyone!  Shocked

This really isn't going to end well.

It's not going to end well for us if we don't do something to stop this targeted insanity.

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:33 am

You'll have to hurry before they terrorize and/or lock up all Trump supporters before the midterms.

Are they building concentration camps?
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:36 am

Red Lily wrote:You'll have to hurry before they terrorize and/or lock up all Trump supporters before the midterms.

No. They are going to use the Covid Camps.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:42 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:You'll have to hurry before they terrorize and/or lock up all Trump supporters before the midterms.

No. They are going to use the Covid Camps.

It's sounding more and more like they might. I never thought I'd live to see the US decline like this. In fact, I never thought it would happen at all. Bannon reports 35 Trump allies' homes were raided yesterday and evening 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next