Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC 'star' Gracie tackles/subdues racist

2 posters

Go down

UFC 'star' Gracie tackles/subdues racist Empty UFC 'star' Gracie tackles/subdues racist

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:58 am

I hope the victim sues the pants off this little portugese bastard.  The guy said, 'speak english in this country'.  HELL.  MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mma/article-11192181/Startling-moment-UFC-star-Renzo-Gracie-tackles-subdues-racist-New-York-subway.html

oh this ticks me off!! What's this little PoS doing here and that Tennis star Djokovic cannot come in unless he takes the deadly Covid shot. They're killing off the world's young athletic exceptional men.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

UFC 'star' Gracie tackles/subdues racist Empty Re: UFC 'star' Gracie tackles/subdues racist

Post by jirqoadai Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:21 pm

i most recently found my gemologist. hes portugese. tries extremely hard to convey everything into proper english. i can tell he hates most things and people that i hate. here are the races that are hated here, but da jew is loved. PR, injun, portugese. its cool to be only concerned about your own race, but does that also mean youre jewish too?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

UFC 'star' Gracie tackles/subdues racist Empty Re: UFC 'star' Gracie tackles/subdues racist

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:00 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i most recently found my gemologist. hes portugese. tries extremely hard to convey everything into proper english. i can tell he hates most things and people that i hate. here are the races that are hated here, but da jew is loved. PR, injun, portugese. its cool to be only concerned about your own race, but does that also mean youre jewish too?

i don't know what you just said. But here is my opinion. IF YOU ARE HERE and you are intending to stay for awhile, or you're doing business which includes sports in any capacity. SPEAK ENGLISH.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down