Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter pulls vile tweet by Carnegie Mellon's critical race theory professor who said she hoped Queen died 'an excruciating death' - after Jeff Bezos led avalanche of condemnation

+2
Calypso Jones
Red Lily
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Twitter pulls vile tweet by Carnegie Mellon's critical race theory professor who said she hoped Queen died 'an excruciating death' - after Jeff Bezos led avalanche of condemnation Empty Twitter pulls vile tweet by Carnegie Mellon's critical race theory professor who said she hoped Queen died 'an excruciating death' - after Jeff Bezos led avalanche of condemnation

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:54 pm

Twitter has removed a series of vile tweets written by a critical race theory professor who was mocking Queen Elizabeth II just hours before her death, prompting thousands of people including Jeff Bezos to slam her for the insolent words.

Uju Anya is an 'anti racist' teacher and associate professor at the Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and she sparked outrage after calling the ailing Queen the head of a 'thieving, raping, genocidal empire'.

Writing shortly before the Queen's death was announced, Anya said she hoped the Monarch's final hours of pain 'be excruciating.'

Her appalling invective has ignited a firestorm of outrage, and cast a light on previous attempts by hundreds of people to get the outspoken academic fired from her teaching job for her violent, racist words.

In a disgusting tweet, now deleted by Twitter, modern language teacher Anya wrote: 'I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating.

'If anyone expects me to express anything but disdain for the monarch who supervised a government that sponsored the genocide that massacred and displaced half my family and the consequences of which those alive today are still trying to overcome, you can keep wishing upon a star.

'That wretched woman and her bloodthirsty throne have f***** generations of my ancestors on both sides of the family, and she supervised a government that sponsored the genocide my parents and siblings survived. May she die in agony.'

Twitter later removed the posts for violating their rules.

Her Majesty died today at the age of 96. She passed away surrounded by members of the Royal Family at Balmoral Castle, Scotland.

Anya's vile words about the Queen were slammed by thousands online, including billionaire Bezos.

Jeff Bezos said: 'This is someone supposedly working to make the world better? I don't think so. Wow.'

Journalist Piers Morgan also added: 'You vile disgusting moron.'

One horrified user said: 'Don’t expect that of you but do expect common decency, respect for such a loss. If you cannot give that at this time, you are a disgraceful of a human being.'

Another added: 'You are just so uncouth and manner-less. You speak of someone who just passed with such a vile and disdaining comment.

Carnegie Mellon University has distanced itself from Anya, telling DailyMail.com that it does 'not condone the offensive and objectionable messages'.

'Free expression is core to the mission of higher education, however, the views she shared absolutely do not represent the values of the institution, nor the standards of discourse we seek to foster,' a spokesperson said.

More at the link ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11194501/Jeff-Bezos-slams-Carnegie-Mellon-professor-vile-tweet-ailing-Queen.html

Why was her Twitter acount not deleted like Trump's was?

There is NO room in the world for vile ugly people like this and they have absolutely NO business being anywhere near students.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Twitter pulls vile tweet by Carnegie Mellon's critical race theory professor who said she hoped Queen died 'an excruciating death' - after Jeff Bezos led avalanche of condemnation Empty Re: Twitter pulls vile tweet by Carnegie Mellon's critical race theory professor who said she hoped Queen died 'an excruciating death' - after Jeff Bezos led avalanche of condemnation

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:57 pm

Bet UjuAnya wasn't expecting that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Twitter pulls vile tweet by Carnegie Mellon's critical race theory professor who said she hoped Queen died 'an excruciating death' - after Jeff Bezos led avalanche of condemnation Empty Re: Twitter pulls vile tweet by Carnegie Mellon's critical race theory professor who said she hoped Queen died 'an excruciating death' - after Jeff Bezos led avalanche of condemnation

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:00 pm

Bet UjuAnya wasn't expecting that.

I always admired the queen especially her early history as she ascended to the throne and her work before and after. But...there are a lot of conspiracy theories about her which concerns me. Her alleged involvement in trafficking kids. now. I believe Andrew was in it and there's solid evidence. But the queen....a little too straightlaced in my opinion but hell....how do you know. My gut says no for her especially with her reaction to andrew's escapades.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:08 pm

I wouldn't even give a conspiracy theory that suggests the Queen was a child trafficker the air to even bother reading it.  That's fast train to Kooksville nonsense.

Last edited by Red Lily on Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:12 pm

It's not as if Twitter doesn't share blame. It certainly does.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:15 pm

Lummy wrote:It's not as if Twitter doesn't share blame. It certainly does.

Yes it does but I like to give praise for the good as well as condemning the bad.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:21 pm

Well, Twitter would likely reply that total control and censorship is needed. That's wrong too, of course.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:24 pm

Damned chicken feet, eater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:27 pm

Lummy wrote:Well, Twitter would likely reply that total control and censorship is needed. That's wrong too, of course.

Hmmm ... well, if people left Twitter and FB, that might not be a bad thing. I belong to neither so that's my disclaimer. Razz
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:18 pm

The uni should fire her.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next