Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two

+4
vege57
2cent
Crusader
Red Lily
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two Empty This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two

Post by Red Lily Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:01 pm

A natural phenomenon has been intriguing scientists and the population of Kenya. After torrential rainfall and earth tremors, a 15-meter-wide crack that is several kilometers long has opened the surface of the Earth. Scholars are claiming that the incident is the beginning of the division of Africa into two separate continents.

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two AA10VrUE

The crack, which until recently was covered with volcanic ash and hidden from view, is part of the Great Rift Valley. This is a low-lying region where tectonic plates split or move away from each other.

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two BB18pqWY

Signs of damage were seen on the busy Mai Mahiu-Narok road. At one point, the crack measures 15 m deep and over 20 m wide, according to the Kenyan newspaper, the Daily Nation.

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two BB18pAvd

According to the same publication, families who live near the crack are beginning to move. Local resident Mary Wambui, who is 72 years old, fears that staying there is like dicing with death. Wambui was having dinner with her family on the day that the ground suddenly started to split under her feet, dividing her house in two.

Another Kenyan man, Eliud Njoroge Mbugua, also saw the ground open inside his house.

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two BB18pqXK

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two BB18pqXT

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/smart-living/this-huge-crack-in-kenya-could-split-africa-in-two/ss-AA101Yyl?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=2556dc762d554ca6b7f286f79ee2408b#image=1

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two Empty Re: This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two

Post by Crusader Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:43 pm

Come on San Andreas!
Crusader
Crusader

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two Empty Re: This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two

Post by 2cent Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:17 pm

Is the split east/west, or north/south?
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:32 pm

Good question 2. This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:46 pm

Ive had a big crack in my ass for years and its still workin fine smackbum

Its split my incontinence
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:11 pm

@HawkTheSlayer, I don't know whether to put this here, or in Svengoolie.

I've a friend who lives in South Africa. One day she looks out her window and the ground is moving. Turns out it was ...frogs! Shocked
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:18 pm

2cent wrote: @HawkTheSlayer, I don't know whether to put this here, or in Svengoolie.

I've a friend who lives in South Africa.  One day she looks out her window and the ground is moving.  Turns out it was ...frogs! Shocked  

Tell her to cut back on the Durban Poison or switch to Black Nepalese. This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two 773625082

vege57 and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:01 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote: @HawkTheSlayer, I don't know whether to put this here, or in Svengoolie.

I've a friend who lives in South Africa.  One day she looks out her window and the ground is moving.  Turns out it was ...frogs! Shocked  

Tell her to cut back on the Durban Poison or switch to Black Nepalese. This huge crack in Kenya could split Africa in two 773625082
lol Yer so bad.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:37 am

heres the entire problem with that part of africa. it can be a diamond mine in tanzania, or an emerald mine in ethiopia, or a drilling crew in puntland or somaliland, a small army ( reads 500 sambos ) will gather and move near to the point of conflict. once they gauge that the local army wont retaliate, they loot the area. sometimes going back nightly. this is how stupid they are. after uganda kicked out the asians who used to sell non perishable consumer goods, the nignogs used brightly colored shirts as money. a size 14 shirt being twice as valuable than a size 7 shirt.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:53 am

jirqoadai wrote:heres the entire problem with that part of africa. it can be a diamond mine in tanzania, or an emerald mine in ethiopia, or a drilling crew in puntland or somaliland, a small army ( reads 500 sambos ) will gather and move near to the point of conflict. once they gauge that the local army wont retaliate, they loot the area. sometimes going back nightly. this is how stupid they are. after uganda kicked out the asians who used to sell non perishable consumer goods, the nignogs used brightly colored shirts as money. a size 14 shirt being twice as valuable than a size 7 shirt.
Guess I'm going to have to take this on word since no link .

Tie-dye shirts would have caused a revolution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next