Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In space where there is no sound..yet...here is the sound from a black hole

+5
Sprintcyclist
JMWinPR
vege57
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In space where there is no sound..yet...here is the sound from a black hole - Page 2 Empty Re: In space where there is no sound..yet...here is the sound from a black hole

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:01 pm

No offense, but i don't beleive in a tiered heaven .

Lol . How da f@ck are you going to redeem yourself to the next level after you're dead?!

I'm pretty sure God gave St. Peter some helpers to process the pretenders at the gate..

Even God has a wall and gate to weed out the undeserving.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

In space where there is no sound..yet...here is the sound from a black hole - Page 2 Empty Re: In space where there is no sound..yet...here is the sound from a black hole

Post by vege57 Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:06 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:No offense, but i don't beleive in a tiered heaven .

Lol . How da f@ck are you going to redeem yourself to the next level after you're dead?!

I'm pretty sure God gave St. Peter some helpers to process the pretenders at the gate..

Even God has a  wall and gate to weed out the undeserving.

He sure did, when the zebra died and went to heaven he asked St Peter whether he was black with white stripes of white with black black stripes, Peter told him to go and sked god as it was above his pay rate, The zebra returns a while later and tells Peter God told him" You is what you is" Well says Peter. " You are obviously black with white stripes "
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:07 pm

what utterly amazes me are the number of self professed christians here, yet a christian/Tengriier has to tell them the only thing we need to know about space is its disproving evolution by having reasonance in at least two planets vs their moons. yet you people post crap about space that means nothing to this world.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:23 pm

jirqoadai wrote:what utterly amazes me are the number of self professed christians here, yet a christian/Tengriier has to tell them the only thing we need to know about space is its disproving evolution by having reasonance in at least two planets vs their moons. yet you people post crap about space that means nothing to this world.

""yet you people post crap about space that means nothing to this world.""

It may not interest you and thats fine, but that doesnt make it crap
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:26 pm

yeppers. only 144k are gonna be there. im one
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:40 pm

jirqoadai wrote:yeppers. only 144k are gonna be there. im one

Is there an IQ test to get in ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:43 pm

you wont be there vege. even though i dont think they were not including the retarded, you have yet to even reach that level.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:44 pm

jirqoadai wrote:you wont be there vege. even though i dont think they were not including the retarded, you have yet to even reach that level.

lol. I can live without an invitation
vege57
vege57

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:00 pm

Lol.
Y'all people crazy civil.
J'aime ca!

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:01 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Lol.
Y'all people crazy civil.
J'aime ca!

The calm before the storm lol
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next