Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fauci says He didn't shut down anything

+2
2cent
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fauci says He didn't shut down anything Empty Fauci says He didn't shut down anything

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:21 pm

Didn't i say that was gonna happen? I might have put that in predictions.... Specifically i said,,, the leftist medical authority tyrants were gonna say, 'hey, we didn't force you to take the shots, you lined up for them.' They want to distance themselves from this as much as possible.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Fauci says He didn't shut down anything Empty Re: Fauci says He didn't shut down anything

Post by 2cent Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:43 pm

What a friggin sick pup. Faulsi gets asked if he'd be willing to be questioned, and he thinks it's up to HIM to decide the parameters under which he'd be willing to be questioned. The guy knows no boundaries.

Then, for the 2nd quip, he's apparently the King of Denial, when it comes to shutting down businesses. He seriously thinks we don't KNOW that HE was the "kingpin" who made the day-to-day decisions on what businesses got to stay open, and which would be closed? The man is truly sick in the head.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Fauci says He didn't shut down anything Empty Re: Fauci says He didn't shut down anything

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:48 pm

I saw some video of how those beagle pups were slung around when they were experimenting on them. He should be in solitary confinement for that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:10 am

Fauci, the talking snake, hisses again....

billy the kid

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:17 pm

I see what he is doing. He says he didn't advocate for shut down. He's being dragged by talk shows today. He most certainly did advocate for shutdowns. Called for them, promoted them, everything as a hahhahahahaha PROFEsSIONAL...professional asshole tyrant genocidal maniac is what he is.

The goal....blame the covid deaths on Trump. You watch.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:10 pm

more from the lying little weasel fauci.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:26 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:more from the lying little weasel fauci.

Lol! Tru dat!

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:16 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I see what he is doing.   He says he didn't advocate for shut down.  He's being dragged by talk shows today.  He most certainly did advocate for shutdowns.  Called for them, promoted them, everything as a hahhahahahaha PROFEsSIONAL...professional asshole tyrant genocidal maniac is what he is.

The goal....blame the covid deaths on Trump.  You watch.
And a lot of idiots will lap it up even if they know it isn't true.
Btw, I meant to mention that I remember you predicting that the PTB were going to work toward a way to blame this all on Trump.

Oh, and about Fauci not shutting anything down- When questioned, he'll be sure to point out that he didn't have the authority, nor the ability, to literally lock anyone's doors. That was up to the separate states. Wanna bet?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:31 pm

Look at this. I DID NOT expect it today. I thought it would take at least a few days before this showed up. DO have have these folk pegged or WHAT??

https://thelibertydaily.com/as-predicted-theyre-blaming-donald-trump-for-the-vaccines-being-unsafe-and-ineffective/

unbelievable.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:30 pm

EVERYBODY is in CYA mode.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/the-vaccine-money-has-dried-up-at
Hannity is a liar...he pushed that vaxx like there was no tomorrow. That little fat punk.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next