Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher. Empty Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher.

Post by Lummy Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:14 pm

“For the first time in my life, I’m going to be teaching at a majority-White school, and I’m kind of interested to see how students and parents react to my classroom, or if they even notice anything about it, because it’s built for non-White students,” the teacher said. “And, what I mean by that is like, if you look around and you interact with some of the materials I have, you’ll notice that there’s, like, no White kids represented.” https://100percentfedup.com/

Shut up and sit down, you stupid bitch.

I'm in the right forum, the op-ed forum, right? For opposite of education?
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher. Empty Re: Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher.

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:36 pm

isn't that the definition of Racism.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher. Empty Re: Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher.

Post by RV Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:56 am

Bigotry and racism are what the Democrat party is founded on.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:36 am

RV wrote:Bigotry and racism are what the Democrat party is founded on.

True that! That and lying like there's no tomorrow.

Well, for democrats, there is no tomorrow.

Any old school democrat that's still among the living has jumped that burning -- and still afire -- ship and become Trump Republican.

Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher. 3997609988

Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:38 am

(I wish. sunny )
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:53 am

The way the rank and file appear to have condemned themselves to cling to a lost cause on a sinking ship makes me wonder if they are being extorted? Hmm ... that would suggest some very big money behind their politics.

My parents, RIP, were often split in their politics. They were not particularly loyal to their party, and would change parties if they saw fit or to just cancel each other out. LOL. Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher. 2812882407

I am similar, I guess. I am an Independent, and I effectively change parties when I feel like it. No big deal. They both leave a lot to be desired, though democrats today are suicidal due to corrupt politics os blacks.

It's okay to high-grade party politics, and anything that sounds chi-com, as are almost all democrat politics these days, gets banned from consideration. That alone should automatically prohibit some politics.

In my opinion, all old school democrats would be Trumpers today, if only because with Trump, you are getting what you vote for! It's unprecedented in American politics in my lifetime. Anyone that denies that is lying.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:43 pm

Crazy beetch!

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:47 pm

Lummy wrote:
“For the first time in my life, I’m going to be teaching at a majority-White school, and I’m kind of interested to see how students and parents react to my classroom, or if they even notice anything about it, because it’s built for non-White students,” the teacher said. “And, what I mean by that is like, if you look around and you interact with some of the materials I have, you’ll notice that there’s, like, no White kids represented.” https://100percentfedup.com/

Shut up and sit down, you stupid bitch.

I'm in the right forum, the op-ed forum, right? For opposite of education?
From the OP article:
“As soon as our investigation is complete, we anticipate taking appropriate corrective action,” they added. “We know that it is our role as educators to support parents and the families we serve, and we value our parents and their engagement in our schools and classrooms.”
Ahh, very good. A woke twit-for-brains ran into an administration who was a bit more intelligent than she planned on.
2cent
2cent

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:04 pm

Red Lily wrote:Crazy beetch!

Fire that woman.
Lummy
Lummy

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:17 pm

Lummy wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Crazy beetch!

Fire that woman.

She was fired and should forever be kept away from kids.  Stupid Stunt Science from a Utah skoo teacher. 3561531328
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next